|Release date||17 October 2011 (Update)|
|Location||Grim Reaper's Citadel|
|Unlock hint||This track was unlocked during Deathcon II.|
|Composer||Adam B, Ian T|
- Interestingly, it has been called a mix, yet, there is no other version.
- The part of the title, Infinity Mix, refers to Minstrel Web, who is the purple and green spider from previous events, she changed her stage name to Infinity for the Deathcon II Party.
- Infinity plays this song on the DJ booth for the dancefloor in Deathcon II
- It stands as the first Electric/Dance song in RuneScape.
- Originally, players who missed out on this song due to not doing the event were "locked out" of getting a Completionist cape since this was the first event where the song was not unlocked automatically afterwards. It has since been added to the "automatically unlocked" set, meaning even players who didn't do the event have this piece of music unlocked.
DCII Mash-Up (Infinity Mix)
|List of music tracks|
|Items with sound|
|Holiday items with sound|
|Emotes with sound||
Air Guitar • Around the World in Eggty Days • Beckon • Idea • Stomp • Freeze and melt • Trick • Dramatic Point • Give Thanks • Lolcano • Seal of Approval • Taskmaster • Skillcape • ROFL • Storm • Snow • Head in the Sand • Disappear • Ghost