Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Not to be confused with Cyclossus.
|Release date||10 October 2016 (Update)|
|No. of banks||2|
|No. of altars||None|
|No. of obelisks||None|
- Players can travel to Cyclosis by talking to Quartermaster Gully located in Port Sarim, after the player has completed the miniquest Impressing the Locals, and also having Cyclosis unlocked within the player-owned port.
- A Dead Moai, that releases positive energy springs, which when harvested, gives positive energy and 33.5 experience per harvest. If you have negative energy in your inventory, the negative and positive energy will combine and create ancestral energy.
- Salty crabletines along the west beach
- Pickpocketable Cyclopes, at level 88 Thieving
- Eye for an Eye miniquest
The Junk of One CyclopsEdit
Main article: The Junk of One Cyclops
Main article: Sweet Goods
- Banky crablet
- Odd Billy
- Lookout Ekahi
- Wan Pian (flotsam merchant)
- Sinuman (food merchant)
Player-owned ports voyagesEdit
The voyage Cyclosis (800 Morale, 800 Combat, 800 Seafaring) must be completed before this island is unlocked. After it is unlocked, missions to Cyclosis become available and the Cyclops crew member can appear and be hired.