Not to be confused with Cyclossus.
|Release date||10 October 2016 (Update)|
|No. of banks||2|
|No. of altars||None|
|No. of obelisks||None|
- Players can travel to Cyclosis by talking to Quartermaster Gully located in Port Sarim, or Menaphos, after the player has completed the quest Impressing the Locals, and also having Cyclosis unlocked within the player-owned port.
- A dead moai, bleeding positive energy springs, requiring level 90 Divination to siphon.
- Salty crabletines, found on the north-west shore, requiring level 90 Mining to mine.
- Pickpocketable Cyclopes, requiring level 88 Thieving
- Eye for an Eye miniquest
The Junk of One CyclopsEdit
Main article: The Junk of One Cyclops
Main article: Sweet Goods
- Banky crablet
- Odd Billy
- Lookout Ekahi
- Wan Pian (flotsam merchant)
- Sinuman (food merchant)
Player-owned port voyagesEdit
In Cyclosis, the player sends a ship to explore the island, after you begin to hear rumors about its existance.
- In A Joint Acquisition the player sends a ship when they learn the Occultist has earned the affections of the gentle giant Ichi, chieftain of Cyclosis. She’s asked the Memory to transmute his gifts into bamboo.