Not to be confused with Cyclossus.
|Release date||10 October 2016 (Update)|
|No. of banks||2|
|No. of altars||None|
|No. of obelisks||None|
- Players can travel to Cyclosis by talking to Quartermaster Gully located in Port Sarim, or Menaphos, after the player has completed the quest Impressing the Locals, and also having Cyclosis unlocked within the player-owned port.
- A dead moai, bleeding positive energy springs, requiring level 90 Divination to siphon.
- Salty crabletines, found on the north-west shore, requiring level 90 Mining to mine.
- Pickpocketable Cyclopes, requiring level 88 Thieving
- Eye for an Eye miniquest
The Junk of One CyclopsEdit
Main article: The Junk of One Cyclops
Main article: Sweet Goods
- Banky crablet
- Odd Billy
- Lookout Ekahi
- Wan Pian (flotsam merchant)
- Sinuman (food merchant)
Player-owned ports voyagesEdit
The voyage Cyclosis (800 Morale, 800 Combat, 800 Seafaring) must be completed before this island is unlocked. After it is unlocked, missions to Cyclosis become available and the Cyclops crew member can appear and be hired.