|Release||4 July 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||120 coins|
|Low alch||80 coins|
|Examine||The flag of The Cutthroat.|
The Cutthroat flag can be purchased from Honest Jimmy for 200 Pieces of Eight. It cannot be resold to the shop. As with other Trouble Brewing banners, the player cannot equip an item in the off-hand slot while wielding the flag.
It is black in appearance, with the Cutthroat Symbol. It is held like the banners in Castle Wars.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Honest Jimmy's House of Stuff||200||Pieces of eight||10||Yes|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- The flag is one of the tallest weapons in the game in its unsheathed form, about 1.75x the player's height.
- Previously, players could not rest while having the flag equipped. The characters wielding it also displayed old movement animations. This was later changed in an update.
- The Cutthroat flag seems to be based on the flag used by the real life pirate John Rackham ("Calico Jack").
- The Cutthroat flag displayed around the Trouble Brewing minigame area is decorated with swords instead of scimitars.