The five tabs within Customisation mode include Wardrobe, Titles, Animations, Avatar, and Pets.
Players could activate or deactivate their Solomon outfits over their normal basic clothing here.
- There currently is a graphical glitch where the player will appear outside of the intended area in the customisation screen.
- While in customisation mode, the player character randomly perform emotes, in which the weapons and off-hand items they wield do not disappear.
- Another glitch causes the full avatar of the player to do the talking animations of the chathead, resulting in severe distorting. After an update, emotes are no longer played.
- When a player try to open customisation screen at the Void Knights' Outpost and the waiting area of Stealing Creation, the message "You're here to fight, not play dress up" will appear in the chatbox.
- Currently, some teleport animations like Goblin Mob Teleport and KGP Teleport would have the characters eclipse the player despite being behind them.