|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||6 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
|Examine||Some nettle tea in a porcelain cup.|
A Cup of tea is a drink made in a player-owned house by using a pot of tea on an empty gold-trimmed porcelain cup. This requires 20 Cooking and gives 52 experience. The tea gives a 3 level Construction boost when drank. Teak shelves 2 are the only shelves that contain gold-trimmed cups.
Players can also ask their servant to serve tea, and if the best shelves in your kitchen are one of those, the servant will serve this type of tea.
Tea from player-owned houses can not be put into a tea flask. If a player leaves the house in any way, then this item will disappear from their inventory.
Making a cup of teaEdit
- Remove a kettle, a teapot and one or more cups from the shelf.
- Remove one unit of tea leaves from the larder.
- Use the kettle on the sink to fill it with water.
- Use the full kettle of water on the range to bring it to a boil.
- Use the tea leaves on the teapot to turn it into a teapot with leaves.
- Remove the kettle from the range when the message "The kettle boils." is received.
- Use the hot kettle on the teapot with leaves to create four servings of tea. This is the only step that grants cooking experience.
- Use the pot of tea on a cup to pour a cup of tea.