|Release date||15 March 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||60,000 coins|
|Low alch||40,000 coins|
|Store price|| 100,000 coins|
|Examine||A pair of Barrows-themed gloves.|
Culinaromancer's gloves 10, sometimes called barrows gloves by players, are special metal gloves that can only be bought from the Culinaromancer's Chest for 100,000 coins (10 available) after full completion of the Recipe for Disaster quest. These gloves have no requirements to wear.
They look similar to Barrows armour, hence their examine text and nickname. They cannot be obtained from the Barrows minigame, and do not degrade. When lost upon death, culinaromancer's gloves 10 will turn into 60,000 coins.
These gloves are tier 70 "All" gear, and are the 5th highest-tier All gloves available, alongside Superior Dragon Rider gloves.
|Compare item|| |
A player wearing Gloves (barrows)
|[view] • [talk]|
- Max, the seller of the max cape, can be seen wearing a pair of culinaromancer's gloves 10, along with a torva platebody, torva platelegs, max hood, max cape, and a pair of steadfast boots.
- In 2007, culinaromancer's gloves 10 cost 130,000 coins when the chest had full stock. This was later changed to 100,000 coins.
- On 31 January 2012 all the gloves from Culinaromancer's Chest were changed to names based on their order. Prior to this update, each of the gloves 1-10 had the same name, "Gloves".
- On 7 February 2012 the barrows gloves changed from green-grey to black to match the Barrows equipment update.
- On 22 July 2013 the Warpriest Armour was released, which is a level 75 hybrid armour set. That makes the Barrows Gloves the 5th best hybrid gloves in the game.