|Release||22 September 2014 (Update)|
|Quest item||Roving Elves|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||36,956 coins (info)|
|Examine||Used in crystal singing to create a crystal weapon.|
A Crystal weapon seed is what is left over after a crystal weapon's charges are used up.
Prior to the release of Prifddinas, this item was known as a crystal seed. With the city's opening, crystal seeds were renamed and reclassified into four distinct types:
Obtaining a seedEdit
Uncharged crystal weapon seeds can be obtained by:
- Monster drops
- Pickpocketing from Prifddinas elven workers
- Using up all of the charges of a piece of crystal equipment
- Having a crystal singer revert a piece of crystal equipment
- Reaching into Motherlode Maw
- Shattering a Crystal geode
Prior to the completion of Plague's End, uncharged crystal weapon seeds can be converted into a crystal bow or crystal shield by Ilfeen for a price. The price falls each time IIfeen converts a seed to shield/bow. The minimum prices that Ilfeen will charge are 180,000 coins for bows and 150,000 coins for shields. Alternatively, bows and shields can be purchased new from Islwyn without needing a crystal seed for 1,000,000 coins.
One of the rewards for completion of the Roving Elves quest is a partially charged (2/10) crystal bow or crystal shield.
On completion of Plague's End, by which players gain access to Prifddinas, players also gain access to Eluned's crystal-singing service in the Tower of Voices. Here, she will sing uncharged crystal weapon seeds into a greater variety of equipment for a fee:
- Magic equipment: Staff, wand, and orb.
- Melee equipment: Halberd, dagger, and off-hand dagger.
- Ranged equipment: Bow, chakram, and off-hand chakram.
Eluned's weapon singing fee works in a similar way to Ilfeen's, with fees ranging from 1,000,000 coins down to 200,000, decreasing every time the player uses the service. This includes Ilfeen's count.
|Item||Harmonic dust||level||XP||GE Price|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Blissful shadow||112||1||Very rare|
|Crystal geode||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Crystal impling jar||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Manifest shadow||126||1||Very rare|
|Truthful shadow||98||1||Very rare|
- When a crystal weapon loses its charge, the seed is left in the relevant equipment slot.