|Release date||11 June 2013 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy||You will need to find another one.|
|On death||Not reclaimable from gravestone|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||The first fragment of the Crystal triskelion. Seek out the other two!|
Crystal triskelion fragment 1 is one part of the Crystal triskelion. You can combine it with a Crystal triskelion fragment 2 and 3 to create the key which is usable to get rewards such as the Dragonstone armour, a level 50 hybrid armour available to Members and Free-to-play players alike.
The key parts are untradeable, and thus must all be found by the same player. If you die with any of the fragments on you, you will lose them, even if they are the only items in your inventory. They do not appear under a gravestone.
Possible activities to find the parts include:
- Killing monsters above level 80 Slayer requirement.
- Getting drops from the rare drop table.
- Smithing 80% or better ceremonial swords in the Artisans' Workshop, from mithril, adamant and rune ingots.
- Opening a Wishing well fruit.
- Pickpocketing elves and dwarf traders.
- Chopping elder evil trees.
- Hunting kingly implings.
- Killing Vorago (may drop a complete key).
- Looting Barrows chest.
- Catching any butterflies bare-handed.
- Killing the Skeletal horror.
- Opening a Crystal geode.
- Killing Araxxi.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Vorago 10; 000 1 Araxxi 3000 1 Legio Primus 175 1 Legio Secundus 175 1 Legio Tertius 175 1 Legio Quartus 175 1 Legio Quintus 175 1 Legio Sextus 175 1 Ganodermic beast 160 1 Airut 175 1 Ice strykewyrm 152 1 Mutated jadinko male 144 1 Dark beast 150 1 Grifolapine 148 1 Mutated jadinko guard 138 1 Abyssal demon 98 1 Spiritual mage 140 1 Grifolaroo 154 1 Scutarius 150 1 Capsarius 150 1 Gladius 130 1 Rorarius 120 1 Mutated jadinko baby 134 1 Barrows chest N/A 1