|Release date||8 October 2013 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||It's a crystal geode with something inside.|
Crystal geodes are gem encrusted rocks that can be found while cutting Crystal trees, or when cutting trees or Ivy in Prifddinas when the Voice of Seren is active in the Crwys area. Cutting crystal trees requires at least 94 Woodcutting. When found, they will drop to the ground, disappearing after 30 seconds, similar to Bird's nests. Wearing a strung rabbit foot increases the chance of receiving a crystal geode, as well as using a tree-shaking scrimshaw.
When a crystal geode appears, one of the following messages is shown in the chatbox:
- A geode falls out of the crystal tree.
- A crystal geode falls out of the ivy.
Crystal geodes may be shattered to reveal one of several items, including uncut gems and pieces of the crystal triskelion.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,385 Uncut emerald 1 Common 2,535 Uncut ruby 1 Common 2,910 Uncut diamond 1 Common 5,550 Uncut dragonstone 1 Uncommon 14,622 Crystal triskelion fragment 1 1 Rare Not sold Crystal triskelion fragment 2 1 Rare Not sold Crystal triskelion fragment 3 1 Rare Not sold Crystal weapon seed 1 Very rare 66,338
- ^ a b c You will receive whichever fragment is next to the last crystal triskelion fragment you received.
- ^ Completion of Roving Elves required.
- The probabilities in this section are an estimation based on the data of opening 11,171 crystal geodes.
|Crystal triskelion fragment||0.49%|