|Release||8 October 2013 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||It's a crystal geode with something inside.|
Crystal geodes are gem encrusted rocks that can be found while cutting Crystal trees, or when cutting trees or Ivy in Prifddinas when the Voice of Seren is active in the Crwys area, or from the Motherlode Maw. Cutting crystal trees requires at least 94 Woodcutting. When found, they will drop to the ground, disappearing after 30 seconds, similar to Bird's nests. Wearing a strung rabbit foot, any variant of the Woodcutting cape, as well as using a tree-shaking scrimshaw increases the chance of receiving a crystal geode.
When a crystal geode appears, one of the following messages is shown in the chatbox:
- A geode falls out of the crystal tree.
- A crystal geode falls out of the ivy.
- A crystal geode falls out of the tree.
Crystal geodes may be shattered to reveal one of several items, including uncut gems and pieces of the crystal triskelion.
|Crystal triskelion fragment 1||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Crystal triskelion fragment 2||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Crystal triskelion fragment 3||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Crystal weapon seed||1||Very rare||22,919|
- ^ a b c You will receive whichever fragment is next to the last crystal triskelion fragment you received.
- ^ Completion of Roving Elves required.
- The probabilities in this section are an estimation based on the data of opening 11,171 crystal geodes.
|Crystal triskelion fragment||0.49%|
|Crystal weapon seed||0.18%|
Therefore, the average worth of a crystal geode, based on these probabilities and the values of the items, is 2,410. This excludes the potential value of any triskelion fragments received.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.