|Release||22 September 2014 (Update)|
|Examine||A seed that can grow into a crystal tree.|
A crystal acorn is used to grow a crystal tree in Prifddinas, just south-east of the lodestone. After planting it, the crystal tree will grow instantly. One crystal tree blossom can be harvested from the tree per day, starting the day after it has been planted. Two blossoms will be received if the Tirannwn quiver 4 is equipped, but this will not double the amount of experience earned from harvesting. It is not possible to boost your Farming skill to or past 94 to plant this seed, nor can it be assisted.
Ways to obtainEdit
Below are the various ways to obtain a crystal acorn:
- One acorn is rewarded upon entering the building of the Max Guild for the first time
- A very rare pickpocket from any clan worker in the city
- A very rare drop from a Light Creature after completing a full lap at Hefin Agility Course
- As a possible reward from the Motherlode Maw
- They are also a possible drop from
|Seeds per||1 seed|
|Yield||1 (2 with a Tirannwn quiver 4)|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Amlodd worker||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Cadarn magus||122||1||Very rare|
|Cadarn ranger||122||1||Very rare|
|Cadarn worker||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Crwys worker||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Crystal Shapeshifter||112||1||Very rare|
|Crystal impling jar||N/A||1||Rare|
|Hefin Agility Course||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Hefin worker||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Iorwerth guard||122||1||Very rare|
|Iorwerth scout||122||1||Very rare|
|Iorwerth worker||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Ithell worker||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Meilyr worker||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Motherlode Maw||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Trahaearn worker||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)||