During the normal Nex encounter, Cruor uses blood spells. He will recover 100 life points when he casts Blood spells on players, regardless of how much damage was done. Cruor's attacks have 100% accuracy, though despite his healing capability, it is still easy to kill him with high-leveled ranged weaponry.
|Ancient ceremonial mask||1||Rare||7,316|
|Ancient ceremonial legs||1||Rare||45,921|
|Ancient ceremonial top||1||Rare||68,983|
|Ancient ceremonial boots||1||Rare||4,806|
|Ancient ceremonial gloves||1||Rare||6,115|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Mimic kill token||1||Very rare||10,059|
Angel of Death
In this Nex encounter, Cruor is substantially stronger than his normal encounter, having increased combat stats and also using abilities. He is summoned by Nex when she reaches 2,100,000 life points along with his fellow mages Fumus, Umbra and Glacies.
Cruor does not appear immediately appear in the fight; rather, a blood amalgamation takes his place. If the amalgamation is destroyed or its bar is filled, Cruor will then appear and attack the players, with slight changes based on the actions of the players. If the amalgamation was destroyed, Cruor will be significantly weakened, only having 150,000 life points; if it wasn't destroyed in time, he will appear with 300,000 life points.
- As with the name of all these mages, Cruor's name is derived from the Latin word "cruor" meaning "blood" or "bloodshed"..
- Like the other mages of Nex, Cruor's armour is similar to that of the Virtus armour. The only difference is that his armour is red.
- Before the God Wars graphical update, Cruor wore ancient ceremonial robes, the top and bottom of the robes being red.
- Although Nex heals from bleeds during the Blood phase, Cruor takes damage from bleeds, despite being a master of blood.