Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||10 January 2011 (Update)|
|A mage who has mastered the art of blood magic.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|65 / 43 / 21|
|3 ticks (1.8s)|
|? (edit)||? (edit)|
Cruor is one of Nex's bodyguards in the Ancient Prison. As with all of Nex's bodyguards, Cruor has mastered one of the elements of the ancient spellbook, being the master of blood. As Cruor uses blood spells, he will recover 100 life points when he casts Blood spells on players, regardless of how much damage was done.
|Ancient ceremonial mask||1||Rare||17,711|
|Ancient ceremonial legs||1||Rare||44,621|
|Ancient ceremonial top||1||Rare||65,678|
|Ancient ceremonial boots||1||Rare||13,401|
|Ancient ceremonial gloves||1||Rare||15,377|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- As with the name of all these mages, Cruor's name is derived from a Latin word. His name means "bloodshed," "murder," "carnage," or "blood."
- Like the other mages of Nex, Cruor's armour is similar to that of the Virtus armour. The only difference is that his armour is red.
- Before the God Wars graphical update, Cruor wore Ancient ceremonial robes, the top and bottom of the robes put in red.
- Although Nex heals from bleeds during the Blood phase, Cruor takes damage from bleeds, despite being a master of blood.