|Start point||Canifis or talk to Dr Fenkenstrain to be hired as his butler.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (~25 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Read the signpost in the centre of Canifis.
- Talk to Dr Fenkenstrain at his castle to the northeast of Canifis.
Equip your Ghostspeak amulet or Cramulet
- Talk to Gardener Ghost just north.
- Lead him southeast into the Haunted Woods.
- Periodically talk to him for directions and dig at graves until the decapitated head is found.
- Head to the Canifis pub and purchase the Pickled Brain by trying to take it or Telekinetic Grab it from the table.
- Telekinetic grabbing the brain completes a medium level task for Morytania.
- Use the decapitated head on the pickled brain.
Arms, legs and torsoEdit
- Go back to the castle and go up one of the staircases.
- Search the bookcase in the western room.
- Search the bookcase in the eastern room.
- Use the marble amulet on the obsidian amulet for a star amulet.
- Head downstairs.
- Head east of the castle to the tombstones.
- Use the star amulet on the easternmost tombstone, push it to go down.
- Kill the "dog woman" experiment for the Cavern key.
- Continue northwest and open the entrance.
- Search the chest, go up the ladder.
- North, dig at all 3 of the tombstones.
- Lodestone back to the castle and talk to the Doctor.
- Talk to the Doctor again.
- Talk to the Gardener Ghost.
- Inside the shed, search the cupboard.
- Take 3 canes from the pile just outside.
- Use the canes on the brush for an extended brush.
- Go upstairs, use the extended brush on the west fireplace for a conductor mould.
- At any furnace, make the conductor with a silver bar.
- Go back to the castle and up any staircase.
- Go up the ladder to the south.
- Repair the lightning conductor.
- Talk to the Doctor.
- Go upstairs and use the ladder in the centre of the castle.
- Talk to Fenkenstrain's Monster.
- Pickpocket the Doctor.
- Quest complete!
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|