Crassians are an ancient, aquatic race that resemble a combination between crabs and squids. They inhabit the Ashdale Caves, and reproduce by trapping their victims within an egg where an unknown process occurs, turning their prey into offspring of their own. They were woken up recently by Captain Mulligan and his smugglers, which then lead the crassians to capture Ashdale's citizens. Crassians are not very intelligent beings, and are mainly interested in feeding and reproducing.
Captain Rabid Jack controls Zogoth, a zombified Crassian, and as a result, controls some of its minions to a lesser degree.
- Agoroth, the gigantic leader of the Crassians.
- Clawdia, the Beach boss.
- Crassian scouts, the scouts of the race.
- Crassian warriors, the warriors of the race.
- The Sanctum Guardian, a Crassian who guards the inner sections of the Temple of Aminishi.
- Zogoth, a zombified Crassian controlled by Captain Rabid Jack.
- Crassians seem to be based on common images of the Deep Ones from the works of H. P. Lovecraft.