|Release date||1 December 2010 (Update)|
|Quest item?||Do No Evil|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Store price||Not sold|
The Cramulet is an amulet made by the player during the Do No Evil quest by combining the Monkeyspeak amulet with the Ghostspeak amulet. It allows the player to speak to the Monkey Ghost during the quest, which otherwise is impossible as the player would need to wear both the monkeyspeak and ghostspeak amulets at the same time.
After the quest, the Cramulet can also be combined with the following amulets:
- The Catspeak amulet or Catspeak amulet (e), allowing the player to speak with cats. However, if a catspeak amulet (e) is used, the enchantment is lost, which means the Cramulet cannot be used to locate Bob the Jagex Cat.
- The Camulet, allowing the player to speak with camels. The Cramulet retains the Camulet's ability of teleporting to Enakhra's Temple when rubbed and its check-charge ability.
With each new amulet combined in the Cramulet, an extra gem is added.
The Cramulet can be dismantled into its separate amulets by a right-click option and can also be re-assembled by using the amulets on one another. Disassembling a Cramulet produces an unenchanted catspeak amulet, even if a catspeak amulet (e) was used to make the Cramulet.
It is recommended that players be very careful to avoid losing the Cramulet. Although a new one can be assembled, its monkeyspeak amulet component is particularly time-consuming to regain.
|[view] • [talk]|
There are four different versions of the cramulet.
|M'speak amulet and Ghostspeak amulet.||The cramulet allows you to speak with monkeys and ghosts.|
|M'speak amulet, Ghostspeak amulet and Camulet.||The cramulet allows you to speak with monkeys, ghosts and camels.|
|M'speak amulet, Ghostspeak amulet and Catspeak amulet (or Catspeak amulet (e)).||The cramulet allows you to speak with monkeys, ghosts and cats.|
|M'speak amulet, Ghostspeak amulet, Catspeak amulet (or Catspeak amulet (e)) and Camulet.||The cramulet allows you to speak with monkeys, ghosts, cats and camels.|
- It's possible to make multiple cramulets by collecting each amulet individually. Dropping the ghostspeak at the priest in the swamp south of Lumbridge and saying that the amulet was lost will give you a 2nd amulet (or 3rd, and so on) The same goes with camulet, and m'speak amulet. The catspeak amulet now works like the others. Dropping all cramulets and cat speak amulets will allow you to obtain a new one from the Sphinx and then pick the old ones up from the ground.
- The Cramulet retains all its Camulet charges for teleportation. All Camulets also keep their original charge.
- Due to the release of the Morytania Tasks, of which one of the rewards is to be able to speak to ghosts without needing a Ghostspeak amulet, the Cramulet became obsolete as you could now do those tasks and just wear a Monkeyspeak amulet to talk to the Monkey ghost. Mod Edam said he would look into it to give it some explanation . According to the Morytania Legs 3 page, the legs will no longer work for the Monkey ghost, and players will still have to make a cramulet.
Accuracy • Crone-made • Cat training medal • Desert(1)(2)(3)(4) • Farming • Glarial's • Gnome • Gofannon • Ice • Lunar • Pre-nature • Ranging • Salve (e) • Saradomin's hiss • Saradomin's murmur • Saradomin's whisper • Sköll amulet • Third-age • Yin Yang • Thingy
Ram skull helm (e) • Witchdoctor mask • Icicle crown • Sunbeam crown •Wicked hood • Completionist hood • Mask of Broken Fingers • Helm of the Dead Hand • Mask of Stone • Helm of Petrification • Mask of Reflection • Helm of Little Kings • Mask of the Kura • Helm of the Kuraski • Mask of the Abyss • Helm of Warping
Desert amulet 2 3 4 • Games necklace • Digsite pendant • Skills necklace • Amulet of glory (t) Camulet • Cramulet • Amulet of nature • Drakan's medallion • Dominion medallion Super • Seal of passage • Remora's necklace