|Release||17 November 2014 (Update)|
|High alch||3 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
|Exchange||66,407 coins (info)|
|Examine||Allows you to skip a costume requirement.|
A costume-skipping ticket is a reward from a Treasure Trail that can be used to skip a costume scroll.
To use it, perform the emote at the spot specified by the clue. The ticket is consumed when you talk to Uri.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- Prior to 17 October 2016, if you used these items you would need either two or three to complete a clue. You needed one to perform the emote and make Uri or the Double Agent appear and another to talk to Uri. If you had a Double Agent clue, then you also needed another to make Uri appear as well, meaning you needed three in total. If you only brought one ticket with you on the clue, Uri wouldn't recognise you, thus making you go get another ticket to complete the clue.
- Prior to 17 October 2016, if you dropped the ticket when the double agent appears, kill the agent, pick up the ticket, then redo the emote, only 1 ticket would be used. This is now unnecessary.
|Dragon ornament kits|