|Release||15 October 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||30,000 coins|
|Low alch||20,000 coins|
|Exchange||87,058 coins (info)|
|Examine||This item degrades while worn, and will turn to dust.|
The corrupt dragon mace was released on 15 October 2008 along with the PvP worlds. It is the strongest mace available to non-members, but it crumbles to dust after a mere 30 minutes of wielding. It requires 60 Attack to wield.
The Corrupt dragon mace is the most accurate non-members crush weapon, although the Rune warhammer gives more damage bonus and does not degrade. Also, this mace has the highest prayer bonus for F2P weapons. It is also the third most expensive of the corrupt dragon weapons, behind of only the corrupt dragon scimitar and corrupt dragon spear.
Warning: Once you wield this item for longer than a few seconds, it will have the word (deg) added to its name and it becomes untradeable. Using this item in combat adds the (deg) to its name almost instantly, also rendering it untradeable.
This mace is useful for Free-to-play player killers who make use of prayer, as it is 35,519 coins less expensive than its scimitar counterpart and deals the same damage at the same attack speed with an added prayer bonus that the scimitar lacks. Since specific attack styles do not matter in PvP scenarios, this may make the mace a superior choice to the scimitar.
This item does not require the completion of Heroes' Quest.
- As 30 minutes contains 3000 ticks, you are able to perform at most 750 auto-attacks with this mace before it crumbles into dust. Thus, each auto-attack landed using this weapon costs a minimum of approximately 116 coins.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Chaos Elemental||305||1||Very rare|
|Revenant cyclops||60||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dark beast||112||1||Very rare|
|Revenant demon||84||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dragon||126||1||Very rare|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||1||Very rare|
|Revenant hellhound||70||1||Very rare|
|Revenant hobgoblin||44||1||Very rare|
|Revenant icefiend||37||1||Very rare|
|Revenant imp||14||1||Very rare|
|Revenant knight||119||1||Very rare|
|Revenant ork||98||1||Very rare|
|Revenant pyrefiend||40||1||Very rare|
|Revenant vampyre||47||1||Very rare|
|Revenant werewolf||53||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||34.0%|
- The Corrupt dragon mace was not updated until the release of the Evolution of Combat.
- When a Corrupt dragon mace is in your inventory, the spiky part of the mace is not shown (the left side of the item's icon is cut off). If the mace is noted however, you can see the missing part of the mace.
Main hand crush weapons
Main hand prayer weapons
|Dyed drygore maces||
Revenants and their drops
|Corrupt dragon equipment|
|Ancient Warriors' equipment|
|Corrupt Ancient Warriors' equipment|