|Release||15 October 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||36,000 coins|
|Low alch||24,000 coins|
Degraded: Your helm is fragile and will disappear if you drop it. Are you sure you want to drop it?
|Exchange||70,500 coins (info)|
|Examine||This item degrades while worn, and will turn to dust.|
The Corrupt dragon helm was released on 15 October 2008 along with the PvP worlds. It is the strongest medium helm available to non-members, but it will crumble to dust after being worn for 30 minutes. It is for this reason that many players choose to cast the High Alchemy spell on the corrupt dragon armour pieces just before they turn to dust to recover some of the cost from purchasing them. The Corrupt dragon helm requires 60 Defence to wear.
Once you wear this item for longer than a few seconds, it will have the word (deg) added to its name and it becomes untradeable. Using this item in combat adds the (deg) to its name almost instantly, also rendering it untradeable.
|Armour||214||PvM: 1.16%||PvP: 2.175%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Chaos Elemental||305||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dark beast||112||1||Rare|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||1||Very rare|
|Revenant icefiend||37||1||Very rare|
|Revenant imp||14||1||Very rare|
|Revenant pyrefiend||40||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||34.0%|
- On 10 November 2008 the price of the corrupt dragon helm shot up by over 300%, over one million higher than the previous day. It exactly matched the price of the corrupt dragon chainbody. This was corrected by Jagex the next day and the price was set to its former value.
- Despite its name and stats, the corrupt dragon helm more closely resembles a dragon full helm than it does a standard dragon helmet.
Revenants and their drops
|Corrupt dragon equipment|
|Ancient Warriors' equipment|
|Corrupt Ancient Warriors' equipment|