|Release||15 October 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||18,000 coins|
|Low alch||12,000 coins|
|Exchange||122,885 coins (info)|
|Examine||This item degrades while worn, and will turn to dust.|
It can be obtained as a drop.
At 122,885 coins, this weapon is currently the least expensive of the corrupt dragon weapons. It deals the same damage as the corrupt dragon scimitar, but is 86,159 coins less expensive than the latter.
Once it is wielded for longer than a few seconds, it will have the word (deg) added to its name and it becomes untradeable. Using this item in combat adds the (deg) to its name almost instantly, also rendering it untradeable.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Chaos Elemental||305||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dark beast||112||1||Rare|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||1||Very rare|
|Revenant icefiend||37||1||Very rare|
|Revenant imp||14||1||Very rare|
|Revenant pyrefiend||40||1||Very rare|
|Revenant vampyre||47||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||34.0%|
- The corrupt dragon dagger costs 106,407 coins more than the dragon dagger, yet there is no difference between the two besides the degradation of the corrupt dragon dagger and the corrupt dragon dagger's availability to free players. This is probably because dragon daggers are sold by many NPCs in members servers and F2P players can only access the corrupt version.
- This dagger, along with the Keris and the dragon dagger used to be the only daggers in RuneScape to be held with a reverse grip. On 5 September 2012 all daggers were updated to be held with a forward grip.
Main-hand stab weapons
|Dyed drygore rapiers||
Revenants and their drops
|Corrupt dragon equipment|
|Ancient Warriors' equipment|
|Corrupt Ancient Warriors' equipment|