Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||15 October 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||18,000 coins|
|Low alch||12,000 coins|
|Exchange||158,671 coins (info)|
|Examine||This item degrades while worn, and will turn to dust.|
The Corrupt dragon dagger was released on 15 October 2008 along with the PvP worlds. It is the strongest dagger available to non-members, but it crumbles to dust after 30 minutes of wielding. It requires 60 Attack to wield.
At 158,671 coins, this weapon is currently the least expensive of the corrupt dragon weapons. It deals the same damage as the corrupt dragon scimitar, but is 262,852 coins less expensive than the latter.
Warning: Once you wield this item for longer than a few seconds, it will have the word (deg) added to its name and it becomes untradeable. Using this item in combat adds the (deg) to its name almost instantly, also rendering it untradeable.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 2.4 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Dropping monsters Edit
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Chaos Elemental||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dark beast||N/A||1||Rare|
|Revenant goblin||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Revenant icefiend||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Revenant imp||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Revenant pyrefiend||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Revenant vampyre||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||34.0%|
- The Corrupt dragon dagger costs 141,993 coins more than the dragon dagger, yet there is no difference between the two besides the degradation of the corrupt dragon dagger and the corrupt dragon dagger's availability to free players. This is probably because dragon daggers are sold by many NPCs in members servers and F2P players can only access the corrupt version.
- This dagger, along with the Keris and the Dragon Dagger used to be the only daggers in Runescape to be held with a reverse grip. On September 5, 2012, all daggers were updated to be held with a forward grip.