|Food||Fish, meat, bones|
|Examine||Fluffy little darling!|
The Corgi is a pet dog which was received during the 2012 Diamond Jubilee, awarded by Minnie Coop for players who completed the challenge of finding her six missing Corgis that have wandered away and are scattered across RuneScape.
Members are able to keep the rewarded Corgi permanently, however, free players were only able to take Minnie's Corgis out for a short walk over the two week period. Members who have built the appropriate rooms and structures in their Player Owned House (POH), may also store their Corgi in the Toy box of their costume room or place them in the pet house in their Menagerie.
To dismiss the Corgi, right-click on the Summoning icon in the upper right corner of your screen and select "Dismiss" (the seventh option from the top below "Choose Option"). You will be asked to confirm this choice "Are you sure you want to dismiss your pet?" Selecting "1. Yes" will then make the Corgi run away. However, the Corgi can be re-obtained from Diango.
Players begin by talking to Minnie Coop at Varrock square (surrounded by many dogs).
|1||Ardougne Market||In the middle of the market.|
|2||Citharede Abbey||Near the dancers.|
|3||Brimhaven||South of the Brimhaven docks.|
|4||Castle Wars||Near the Small obelisk or in the Castle Wars lobby.|
|5||Tree Gnome Stronghold||Close to the entrance gate. The corgi can be found both inside and outside of the Stronghold, but will always be nearby the gates.|
|6||Paterdomus||Usually on the west side of the Paterdomus, near the trapdoor leading into the mausoleum.|
- If the Corgi near Tree Gnome Stronghold spawns between the Oaknock Statue and the cart, you should hop worlds as it is unreachable.
- The second dialogue with a Corgi is almost certainly a reference to the animated cartoon "Pinky and the Brain".
- All owned Corgis will talk about taking over the entire world, which could be a reference to the colonial history of Great-Britain.
- The Corgi is the only dog that can speak and doesn't need food.
- The Corgi will eat bread. When you feed your Corgi bread it will say "Bread! My favourite!"
- When feeding your Corgi bones it will say, "Crunchy crackly bones my favourite!
- After you've finish a dialogue with Minnie Coop your Corgi will run away from you. This is caused by Minnie Coop chat interface shown as a Corgi. This has yet to be fixed.
- If you have a Corgi in your POH and you talk to Mini Coop, you will receive a dialogue saying your Corgi has run away and she will offer you it back. If you accept and then return to your POH you will find that you now have 2 Corgis and they can both be stored in your POH. This is repeatable and you can get as many Corgis as you can fit in your POH plus one in your inventory. This is not recommended as if you have one in your inventory, bank cannot take any out of the menagerie and they are stuck in there as there is no destroy option to get rid of a Corgi. However if you do this, you can use a Corgi on Diango for him to look after it and then it will disappear from the game completely allowing you to remove one from your POH. This has yet to be fixed.
- You can shoo away the Corgis around the stalls no matter who they're following.
- There's a different conversation between market Corgi and player owned Corgi.
- Both Minnie Coop's Corgi (Holly, Monty, and Willow) and the player's Corgi appear to be Pembroke Welsh Corgi. This makes sense considering that Queen Elizabeth II, whom the RuneScape Diamond Jubilee event is in honour of, owns sixteen dogs of this breed.
- The Corgi seems to slightly crouch down when it is following it's owner.
- When examining a runaway corgi it states “where in the world are the other corgis?"; this is a reference to the computer game "Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?".
Bubble maker • Celebration cake • Celebration candles • Confetti • Corgi • Cream tea • Coronation chicken sandwich • Fish 'n' chips • Firework • Firecracker • Full breakfast • Souvenir flag • Souvenir hat • Steak and kidney pie
|Minnie Coop's Corgis|
|Cryptic Clue Fest IV Rewards|
|Solomon's General Store|
|Squeal of Fortune|