|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Ore||Copper ore (50 coins)|
|This rock contains copper.|
Copper ore, being one of the easiest to mine, is scattered all around RuneScape.
- Dwarven Mine - 11
- South-east Varrock mining site - 9
- Lumbridge Swamp training mining site - 5
- Rimmington mining site - 5
- Al Kharid mining site - 3
- Edgeville dungeon mine - 2
- Abandoned Mine - 14
- Desert Mining Camp - 4
- Fight Arena mining site - 4
- Battlefield mining site - 3
- East Fremennik Isles mining site - 3
- West Fremennik Isles mining site - 3
- Keldagrim south-west mine - 2
- Piscatoris mining site - 2
- Falador mining site - 2
Copper rock, like all other mined rocks, respawns at a rate indirectly proportional to the number of people in the rock's RuneScape world. If the world is empty, the ore respawns in 4 seconds; if it is full (with 2000 players), it respawns in 2 seconds. Thus the respawn rate of copper ore is
where x is the number of players in the world.
A table of respawn rates is given below.
|Respawn time||4.0 s||3.8 s||3.6 s||3.4 s||3.2 s||3.0 s||2.8 s||2.6 s||2.4 s||2.2 s||2.0 s|
It is worthwhile to note that copper rocks have the same respawn rate as Tin rocks.