|Release date||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||If you destroy this urn, you will have to start a new one.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||This will collect food scraps when I cook food at or below Cooking level 40.|
The urn is filled when the player has earned 4,750 Cooking xp with the urn in inventory.
Many different foods ranging up to level 40 may be cooked. The following are only examples.
|Food|| XP per|
| # of Food|
- Beverages will not fill the Cooking urn.
- It is best to plan out your inventory according to how many pieces of food you will be cooking. For example, if you're cooking lobsters, it is best to cook 20 of them at once because you need 40 of lobsters to fill up one urn (granted you don't burn any). Therefore, you will be using every single lobster you have to gain more exp through the urns.
- Alternatively, withdraw 2 urns so you will be cooking an extra 6 lobsters per inventory as compared to the above method, and still getting maximum xp from urns.
- You can only have a maximum of 10 urns at a time, whether it be banked or in your inventory. A message will show up in the chat saying "You should get rid of some of your cooking urns before starting a new one."
- It is advised to fill 10 urns and teleport them all together (reffering to the statement above) as each cooking urn gets teleported off instantly for 950 xp each, thus giving you an instant 9,500 xp per 10 urns.