|Start point||Lumbridge Castle.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Length||Short (~7 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Obtaining the ingredientsEdit
- Head to the Lumbridge cow field.
- Use a bucket on the prized dairy cow.
- Head to the chicken farm north-west of the cow field.
- Take the super large egg.
- Head west across the river and past Fred the Farmer's farm to the wheat field.
- Pick some wheat.
- Head to the mill north-east of the wheat field.
- Talk to Millie Miller about making extra fine flour.
- Use the grain with the hopper and operate the controls.
- Take the flour from the flour bin with an empty pot.
- Report back to the cook.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 300 experience
- 500 coins
- 20 sardines
- Permission to use the Cook-o-matic 25, which has a lower chance of burning food than other ranges.
- If you have completed the quest before the update that awards 20 sardines and 500 coins, you can claim them at any time by speaking to the cook
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|