|Release||30 August 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||18 coins|
|Low alch||12 coins|
|Exchange||2,367 coins (info)|
|Examine||Pour this on compost to turn it into supercompost.|
Compost potions (also known as supercompost potions) are used to make supercompost. Players may use a dose on compost to make it into supercompost, or use a dose on a full compost bin to obtain 15 supercomposts.
Players are advised to use these potions for their own compost bins instead of selling them away, as they will earn more by making buckets of supercompost. Note that the player cannot add a dose of compost potion to compost bins containing a combination of normal compost and supercompost vegetation (in any combination).
This potion cannot be made with the Herblore skill. Because of this, the item almost never is purchasable on the Grand Exchange in any number of doses, as they are never readily available, and people make more money by making supercompost without them. It is much simpler and cheaper to simply use pineapples on the compost bin than using these potions.
This potion is one of the few un-drinkable potions in the game. This may explain why it cannot be made using Herblore.
Obtaining compost potionsEdit
- One-dose compost potions are dropped by zombies in The Lair of Tarn Razorlor. It is strongly recommended that you DO NOT rely on this method if you want to obtain many doses.
- Compost potion is a quest reward after completing Garden of Tranquillity.
- Compost potions may be purchased from the Vinesweeper minigame. Mrs. Winkin sells these potions for 5,000 points each. Note that the type of potion received by players are the four-dose variety.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Zombie||11; 12; 22; 29; 72; 74; 75; 77; 78; 79; 82; 84; 85||1||Common|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|