|Release||3 May 2011 (Update)|
|Destroy||You'll have to buy this back for 5,000,000 coins at Varrock Museum if you destroy it.|
|Examine||A cape worn by those who've overachieved.|
The completionist cape is the best cape in the game and is awarded to players who have "completed the game" by finishing all major content available. When bought, it comes with a corresponding hood. It can be bought in Varrock Museum for 5,000,000 coins from the museum guard on the top floor by members who have all skills trained up to 99, Dungeoneering and Invention up to 120, completed all quests and tasks, unlocked all the music tracks, prayers, and magic spells (except for Bounty Teleport), and completed a number of other requirements listed below. The cape can then be upgraded to a trimmed version after completing a list of additional requirements including unlocking profound decorative armour at Castle Wars and a full statue of Dahmaroc in the player's house. This does not increase the cape's stats. The minimum experience to wear this cape is 510,752,596.
As new content (quests, tasks, accomplishments, etc.) is introduced, much of it is added to the requirements for the regular or trimmed version of the cape, which makes it extremely hard to wear for a long period of time. If a player is wearing the cape when new content is added to the requirements, it will be unequipped and placed in their inventory. If their inventory is full it will be placed in their bank.
Equipping the untrimmed cape will unlock the [Name] the Completionist title. This title can be used without wearing the cape once unlocked, and will re-lock when the cape is unable to be worn, when the requirements are increased. As long as a player has the right to wear the cape, they may purchase additional capes from the museum guard.
The cape dates back to the Second Age, when it was enchanted by the mage Dahmaroc.
|Click for details|
|Armour||65||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||300||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The colours of a completionist cape can be customised by using the option in the right-click menu of the cape. In the Skillcape Customiser interface, players have the right-click option on the either of the four colour palettes to get or set a certain colour via the HSL colour algorithm (hue, saturation, and luminosity).
If the player already has a customised max cape when claiming the completionist cape, then the completionist cape will automatically be customised in the same way, as these two capes always share the colour selection.
This cape leaves a particle trail behind the owner. These particles change from white to gold when upgraded to the trimmed version. The particles' colour is not customisable beyond this.
The cape combines the abilities of several other items:
- Capes of Accomplishment: As with the Max cape up to three capes of accomplishments can be consumed in order to activate their effects on the Completionist cape.
- Max cape: Teleport to the Max Guild, arriving next to the bank inside the guild tower.
- Ava's alerter: Retrieves arrows.
- Ardougne cloak 4
- Fire cape/TokHaar-Kal: Bonus damage when fighting ice strykewyrms.
- Spirit cape: Option to toggle the ability to use 20% less summoning special energy when using scrolls. You must use a Spirit cape on the Completionist cape to unlock this function.
- Bonesack(e) or Ram skull helm(e): teleport to the Skeletal Horror once a week.
- Jerrod's cape:
The Capes of Accomplishment each have a perk. Max, completionist, and trimmed completionist capes can hold upto three of those perks by consuming a cape by using the respective cape on the max or completionist capes. This will delete the Cape of Accomplishment. The added perks are shared between the max and completionist capes. For a list of perks see Cape of Accomplishment#List of Capes of Accomplishment and perks.
Members can buy the cape and hood on the top floor of the Varrock Museum for 5,000,000 coins from the museum guard. If anyone that hasn't met all Achievements tries to touch it, they will be turned into a random animal (including monkeys, squirrels and chickens) and knocked away from the cape. They will also be given a list of remaining Achievements. The easiest way to check your outstanding Achievements is to open the Hero interface. The Achievements tab contains a list of both untrimmed and trimmed cape Achievements both of which can also be filtered to only show outstanding Achievements. Another way is to use the right-click options on the throne in the Max Guild which requires the player to be maxed.
|Master Skiller|| Increase all skills to the following levels:
||On 5 September 2017 level 120 Slayer will become a requirement.|
|Master Quester||Complete all quests. The amnesty period for Menaphos quests (4 quest points) will end on the 5th September. (X/390 Quest Points)||Will become 394 quest points on 5 September 2017.|
|Task Master|| Complete all listed Achievements.
||This includes completing several minigames (e.g. Dominion Tower, Temple Trekking, etc.) and several miniquests.|
|Peachy Bones||Unlock the spell: Bones To Peaches.|
|Bane Tuner||Unlock the spell: Tune Bane Ore.|
|Lunar Master||Unlock the following spells:|
|Out into the Ourania||Unlock the spell: Ourania Teleport.|
|Pious Prayers||Unlock the prayers: Chivalry, Piety, Rigour, Augury.|
|Heal, Quickly||Unlock the prayer: Rapid Renewal.|
|Kudos to You||Reach full Kudos with the Varrock Museum. (X/198)||This includes defeating the Queen Black Dragon once and completing several miniquests e.g. The Curse of Zaros miniquest to obtain the Ghostly Robes.|
|Music Maestro||Unlocked all music tracks. The amnesty period for Menaphos quests (34 music tracks) will end on the 5th September. (X/1,163)||This includes completing several miniquests (e.g. Rag and Bone Man wish list, Fur 'n' Seek wish list, all three Capers, etc.), defeating a champion in a Champion's Challenge, defeating Kal'Ger the Warmonger (requires 113 Dungeoneering), and playing several minigames once. Will become 1197 music tracks on 5 September 2017.|
|Abyssal Reach||Unlock access to the Abyss.|
|Desert'ed Ghosts||Uncover the ghostly backstory around Desert Treasure.||Also known as The Curse of Zarros miniquest.|
|Yu'biusk Burial||Bury all of the goblin priests in Yu'biusk.||Also known as the Hopespear's Will miniquest.|
|Kiln Fighter||Complete the Fight Kiln.|
|Tell Tale Tarn||Find out about Tarn Razorlor's secrets.||Defeat Tarn Razorlor and find his secrets (collect and read Tarn's diary) during or after The Lair of Tarn Razorlor.|
|One Foot in the Grave||Attend the funeral of Clarence the mage, and receive your reward for solving the case||Also known as Returning Clarence.|
|Stay Safe||Fully complete the Stronghold of Player Safety.|
|Stay Secure||Fully complete the Stronghold of Security.|
|A Bridge over Fremmy Waters||Complete all the unabridged Fremennik Sagas.|
|Decade-ant Thalassus||Hunt the Thalassus ten times.|
|Long Live the Queen||Defeat the Queen Black Dragon and obtain the first dragonkin journal.|
|Claus is Rising||Claim a reward from Claus after doing him a favour.|
|Big Chinchompa||Score 1,111 in a session of Big Chinchompa minigame.|
|What's Mine is Also Doric's||Completed all of Doric and Boric tasks.|
|Annihilator||Earned 'the Annihilator' title by fighting all four nihil at once.||Can be completed during or after Fate of the Gods.|
|Zarosian Memories||Find all of Zaros's memoriam crystals on Freneskae.|
|Seren Memories||Find all of Seren's memoriam crystals on Freneskae.|
|Port Life||Complete the Player Owned Port tutorial.|
|Yaktwee's a Charm||Unlock the enhanced Yaktwee stick by catching 1,000 charm sprites.|
|Bipedal Mask||Constructed a Tuska mask.|
|A Trip to the East||Complete one of the trio storylines from your Player Owned Port.||Either the Hyu-Ji, Quin, Eastern Curiosities, or Guardians of the World storyline counts.|
|Walking the Reef||Find all the pieces of the Reefwalker's Cape forgotten scroll.|
|Kharshai's Memories||Recover all 15 mahjarrat memories from Kharshai.||Also known as the Mahjarrat Memories miniquest.|
|Bandos's Memories||Recover all 14 Bandos's memories on Yu'biusk.||This includes the one which is automatically unlocked when the book is received upon the completion of The Mighty Fall.|
|Reaper Crew||Defeat every boss at least once to earn the title 'the Reaper'.||This includes all the bosses in Soul Reaper, including Har-Aken (completing the Fight Kiln), Queen Black Dragon and others. Beastmaster Durzag and Yakamaru are included too.|
|Elven Titles||Obtain the following titles:||To earn all these, mine 100 corrupted ore, complete eight dark beast tasks assigned by Morvran (co-op assignments will count), defeat 1,000 Cadarn rangers/magi, grow an elder tree and check its health, speak to Lord Amlodd while enlightened by a light creature familiar, create 100 crystal flasks, complete 200 laps of the Hefin Agility Course, and harvest 50 Harmony moss from harmony pillars.|
|Troublesome Crystals||Find all of the memoriam crystals in Prifddinas.||There are sixteen crystals in total.|
|I'm Forever Washing Shadows||Aid Lord Amlodd in cleansing the shadow cores.||Requires Claiming the Divination XP lamp in Prifddinas after Plague's End by collecting and cleansing fifteen each of truthful, blissful and manifest shadow cores for Lord Amlodd.|
|Family Spirit Tree||Reconnect the Prifddinas spirit tree with her brethren||Requires claiming the Farming XP lamp in Prifddinas after growing three spirit trees at once after unlocking the ability from Glouron and then talking with the Spirit Tree in Prifddinas.|
|Sing for the Lady||Help Lady Ithell with crystal singing research.||Requires claiming the Magic XP lamp in Prifddinas after Plague's End by giving Lady Ithell magical crystal weaponry.|
|A Potion for a Lady||Help Lady Meilyr to retrieve her lost potion recipes.||Requires claiming the melee XP lamp in Prifddinas after Plague's End by giving Lady Meilyr a super melee potion which is unlocked by finding the first unreadable page in Daemonheim.|
|Make Them Bleed||Perform well enough in Rush of Blood to impress Morvran.||Requires claiming the Slayer XP lamp in Prifddinas after Plague's End by clearing wave twenty on any difficulty in Rush of Blood for Morvran.|
|Uncorrupted Ore||Aid Lady Trahaearn in removing some corruption.||Requires claimed the Smithing XP lamp in Prifddinas after Plague's End by smelting one hundred corrupted ore for Lady Trahaearn.|
|Rhian in Gold - The Original||Fully build the statue of Rhiannon in the Tower of Voices at least once.|
|Slayer Master||Earn the title 'Slayer Master' from Morvran's platinum Rush of Blood challenge.||Complete 20 waves on Platinum difficulty.|
|The Famous||Earn the title 'The Famous' by completing Morvran's Slayer challenge to collect dark crystals from boss monsters.|
|Imping Around||Collect one of each impling for Daffyd in Prifddinas.|
|Potion Mixer Master||Unlock all of the combination potion recipes from Clan Meilyr in Prifddinas.||This includes all Dungeoneering-locked potions.|
|Diaries of the Clans|| Find the journal pages for the following clans from the Hefin Agility Course in Prifddinas:
|Tiny Task Master||Complete all of Tiny Zemouregal's Achievements while in Dimension of Disaster's New Varrock.|
|Almost as Perky as a Prawn||Unlock all the Prawn Perks from your Aquarium.|
|Soft as a Vampyre Hunter||Find all thirteen vampyre plushies in Morytania and return them to Lex in Canifis.|
|The Myreque in Memoriam||Complete construction of the Myreque memorial and help Veliaf to move on.||Simply talk to Veliaf after completing the memorial.|
|Invention Gives Me the Blues||Purchase all of the blueprints for the Invention Technology devices.|
|Flag Fall||Complete the 'Flag Fall' miniquest.|
|Head of the Family||Complete the 'Head of the Family' miniquest.|
|Spiritual Enlightenment||Complete the 'Spiritual Enlightenment' miniquest.|
|Jed Hunter||Complete the 'Jed Hunter' miniquest.|
|Unlocking Waiko||Purchase the 'Waiko Grill', 'Whale's Maw Camp Fire' and 'Whale's Maw Deposit Box' unlocks from the Waiko reward shop.|
|Increased Sales||Unlock the first tier of 'Commodity Sell Per Day Increase' upgrade within the Arc.|
|More Supplies||Unlock the first tier of 'Supplies Cap Increase' upgrade within the Arc.|
|Extra Contracts||Unlock the first tier of 'Contracts Per Day Increase' upgrade within the Arc.|
|Cheaper Supplies||Unlock the first tier of 'Supplies Cost Reduction' upgrade within the Arc.|
|The Art of Bargaining||Unlock the first tier of 'Commodity Sell Price Increase' upgrade within the Arc.|
|Eye for an Eye||Complete the 'Eye for an Eye' miniquest.|
|Harbinger of Doom||Complete the 'Harbinger of Doom' miniquest.|
|Tuai Leit's Own||Complete the 'Tuai Leit's Own' miniquest.|
|Ghosts from the Past||Complete the 'Ghosts from the Past' miniquest.|
|Damage Control||Complete the 'Damage Control' miniquest.|
|Final Destination||Complete the 'Final Destination' miniquest.|
|Ancient Eastern Tortle Portals||Activate all tortle portals on The Islands That Once Were Turtles.|
|Sucking on Crystal Tools||Unlock the crystal tool siphon blueprint from Waiko reward shop.|
|Teletabs, Arc Style||Purchase the 'Arc journal teletabs' unlock from the Waiko reward shop.|
|Memories of Guthix||Attune and hand all engrams in to the Memorial to Guthix.|
Players who have managed to achieve this cape can perform an emote in which they transform into a dragon, fly up and hover in the air while burning a classic "RS" sign into the ground before landing and transforming back into the player. The RS symbol disappears when the emote is over.
If this emote is performed with a trimmed cape, the dragon is gilded; adding a gold plating to the wing membranes and along the dragon's neck and head. The movements of the emote remain the same.
Comparison with other capesEdit
|Completionist cape Completionist cape (t)||See notes||5,000,000 coins|| 65 |
|Max cape||See notes||2,673,000 coins|| 44 |
|Superior reefwalker's cape||85||100|| 65 |
|TokHaar-Kal-Ket TokHaar-Kal-Xil TokHaar-Kal-Mej||See notes||None|| 44 |
31 or or
|Cape of Accomplishment||99||99,000 coins|| 33 |
- A completionist cape beats every other cape in all fields of equipment bonuses except for the weight, which is higher than several other capes, including the spotted cape, the spottier cape, and the wicked cape.
- The completionist cape was first mentioned in the Capes of Distinction Developers' Blog; it was referred to as the "uber cape" at that point.
- Unlocking all the emotes is not a requirement for the Completionist cape, for many of them must be bought with real life money and some are discontinued.
- After the player buys their first completionist cape, their Adventurer's Log reads:
Bought my first completionist cape.
I visited the Varrock Museum and took rightful ownership of my completionist cape.
- With an update in October 2011, the particle trail of the cape was extended.
- There was previously a bug where if the cape was keepsaked and a max cape or second completionist cape is customised, it will not immediately change the keepsaked cape. However, wearing the actual cape, deactivating and reactivating the override, or logging in and out would make the change take effect. This has since been fixed.
- Earning or trimming the completionist cape for the first time broadcasts a message globally.
- As of the patches made on 17 December 2013, the cape will only convert to 5 million coins if lost in the Wilderness, and normally remains as an item in a grave. However, if a player possesses another cape before they return to their grave in attempt to obtain multiple capes, the one in the grave will be converted to 5 million coins.
- With the update of Player Owned Ports on 7 January 2014, the cape's life points stats and armour rating were upgraded to match those of the superior reefwalker's cape.
- The completionist cape is the most expensive item that is purchased from a store.
- On 1 July 2014, the armour bonus of the cape changed from 207 to 65.
- The Completionist cape used to change back to its original colours upon entering the wilderness or other PvP-enabled areas due to cosmetic overrides not being permitted in such locations. The max cape would do so as well. This has since been fixed.
- The update on 24 August 2015 made it possible for Ironmen and Hardcore Ironmen to receive the Completionist cape.
- There was a bug where, if a player owned a keepsaked cape and lost the requirements to use it and then regained such ability, the keepsaked cape would sometimes remain locked until the player logged out and back in. This even happened if the item was equipped from the inventory or bank. This was fixed on 29 February 2016.
- Despite the stated requirement of having completed all quests actually checks for maximum quest points. Thus, it is not actually necessary to complete all quests to meet this requirement if a player completed the original version of a later reworked quest (i.e. if a player has completed Romeo and Juliet prior to its removal, completion of Gunnar's Ground is not necessary to meet this requirement). However, starting or completing all the reworked quests may be necessary to meet other requirements, such as unlocking music tracks.