|Release||3 May 2011 (Update)|
|Destroy||You'll have to buy this back for 5,000,000 coins at Varrock Museum if you destroy it.|
|Examine||A cape worn by those who've overachieved.|
The completionist cape is the best cape in the game and is awarded to players who have "completed the game" by finishing all major content available. When bought, it comes with a corresponding hood. It can be bought in Varrock Museum for 5,000,000 coins from the museum guard on the top floor by members who have all skills trained up to 99, Dungeoneering, Slayer and Invention up to 120, completed all quests and tasks, unlocked all the music tracks, prayers, and magic spells (except for Bounty Teleport), and completed a number of other requirements listed below. The cape can then be upgraded to a trimmed version after completing a list of additional requirements including unlocking profound decorative armour at Castle Wars and a full statue of Dahmaroc in the player's house. This does not increase the cape's stats. The minimum experience to wear this cape is 601,991,332.
As new content (quests, tasks, accomplishments, etc.) is introduced, much of it is added to the requirements for the regular or trimmed version of the cape, which makes it extremely hard to wear for a long period of time. If a player is wearing the cape when new content is added to the requirements, it will be unequipped and placed in their inventory. If their inventory is full it will be placed in their bank.
Equipping the untrimmed cape will unlock the [Name] the Completionist title. This title can be used without wearing the cape once unlocked, and will re-lock when the cape is unable to be worn, when the requirements are increased. As long as a player has the right to wear the cape, they may purchase additional capes from the museum guard.
The cape dates back to the Second Age, when it was enchanted by the mage Dahmaroc.
|Click for details|
|Armour||65||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||300||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The colours of a completionist cape can be customised by using the option in the right-click menu of the cape. In the Skillcape Customiser interface, players have the right-click option on the either of the four colour palettes to get or set a certain colour via the HSL colour algorithm (hue, saturation, and luminosity).
If the player already has a customised max cape when claiming the completionist cape, then the completionist cape will automatically be customised in the same way, as these two capes always share the colour selection.
This cape leaves a particle trail behind the owner. These particles change from white to gold when upgraded to the trimmed version. The particles' colour is not customisable beyond this.
The cape combines the abilities of several other items:
- Capes of Accomplishment: As with the Max cape up to three capes of accomplishments can be consumed in order to activate their effects on the Completionist cape.
- Max cape: Teleport to the Max Guild, arriving next to the bank inside the guild tower.
- Ava's alerter: Retrieves arrows.
- Ardougne cloak 4
- Fire cape/TokHaar-Kal: Bonus damage when fighting ice strykewyrms.
- Spirit cape: Option to toggle the ability to use 20% less summoning special energy when using scrolls. You must use a Spirit cape on the Completionist cape to unlock this function.
- Bonesack(e) or Ram skull helm(e): teleport to the Skeletal Horror once a week.
- Jerrod's cape:
The Capes of Accomplishment each have a perk. Max, completionist, and trimmed completionist capes can hold upto three of those perks by consuming a cape by using the respective cape on the max or completionist capes. This will delete the Cape of Accomplishment. The added perks are shared between the max and completionist capes. For a list of perks see Cape of Accomplishment#List of Capes of Accomplishment and perks.
Members can buy the cape and hood on the top floor of the Varrock Museum for 5,000,000 coins from the museum guard. If anyone that hasn't met all Achievements tries to touch it, they will be turned into a random animal (including monkeys, squirrels and chickens) and knocked away from the cape. They will also be given a list of remaining Achievements. The easiest way to check your outstanding Achievements is to open the Hero interface. The Achievements tab contains a list of both untrimmed and trimmed cape Achievements both of which can also be filtered to only show outstanding Achievements. Another way is to use the right-click options on the throne in the Max Guild which requires the player to be maxed.
|Abyssal Reach||Unlock access to the Abyss.|
|Almost as Perky as a Prawn||Unlock all the Prawn Perks from your Aquarium.|
|Annihilator||Earned 'the Annihilator' title by fighting all four nihil at once.||Can be completed during or after Fate of the Gods.|
|Arc I - Flag Fall||Complete the 'Flag Fall' miniquest.|
|Arc II - Head of the Family||Complete the 'Head of the Family' miniquest.|
|Arc III - Spiritual Enlightenment||Complete the 'Spiritual Enlightenment' miniquest.|
|Arc IV - Jed Hunter||Complete the 'Jed Hunter' miniquest.|
|Arc V - Eye for an Eye||Complete the 'Eye for an Eye' miniquest.|
|Arc VI - Harbinger of Doom||Complete the 'Harbinger of Doom' miniquest.|
|Arc VII - Tuai Leit's Own||Complete the 'Tuai Leit's Own' miniquest.|
|Arc VIII - Ghosts from the Past||Complete the 'Ghosts from the Past' miniquest.|
|Arc IX - Damage Control||Complete the 'Damage Control' miniquest.|
|Arc X - Final Destination||Complete the 'Final Destination' miniquest.|
|Arc - Ancient Eastern Tortle Portals||Activate all tortle portals on The Islands That Once Were Turtles.|
|Arc - Unlocking Waiko||Purchase unlocks from the Waiko reward shop.||Total cost is 6,850 chimes and 5 taijitu.|
|Arc - Upgrading Waiko|| Purchase the first tier of upgrades in the Waiko reward shop.
||Total cost is 17,000 chimes and 16 taijitu.|
|Bandos's Memories|| Recover all 14 Bandos's memories on Yu'biusk.
||This includes the one which is automatically unlocked when the book is received upon the completion of The Mighty Fall.|
|Bane Tuner||Unlock the spell: Tune Bane Ore.|
|Big Chinchompa||Score 1,111 in a session of the Big Chinchompa minigame.|
|Bipedal Mask||Construct a Tuska mask.|
|Bridge over Fremmy Waters||Complete all the unabridged Fremennik Sagas.|
|Boys to Menaphites||Earn tier 10 Menaphos reputation. (X/10)|
|Claus is Rising||Claim a reward from Claus after doing him a favour.|
|Deadlier Catch||Hunt the Thalassus until it flees for good. (X/11)|
|Desert-ed Ghosts||Uncover the ghostly backstory around Desert Treasure.||Also known as The Curse of Zaros miniquest.|
|Diaries of the Clans|| Find the clan journal pages from the Hefin Agility Course in Prifddinas:
|Elven Titles||Obtain the following titles:||To earn all these, mine 100 corrupted ore, complete eight dark beast tasks assigned by Morvran (co-op assignments will count), defeat 1,000 Cadarn rangers/magi, grow an elder tree and check its health, speak to Lord Amlodd while enlightened by a light creature familiar, create 100 crystal flasks, complete 200 laps of the Hefin Agility Course, and harvest 50 Harmony moss from harmony pillars.|
|Famous||Earn the title 'The Famous' by completing Morvran's Slayer challenge.|
|Family Spirit Tree||Reconnect the Prifddinas spirit tree with her brethren||Requires claiming the Farming XP lamp in Prifddinas after growing three spirit trees at once after unlocking the ability from Glouron and then talking with the Spirit Tree in Prifddinas.|
|Heal, Quickly||Unlock the prayer: Rapid Renewal.|
|I'm Forever Washing Shadows||Aid Lord Amlodd in cleansing shadow cores.||Requires claiming the Divination XP lamp in Prifddinas after Plague's End by collecting and cleansing fifteen each of truthful, blissful and manifest shadow cores for Lord Amlodd.|
|Imping Around||Collect one of each impling for Daffyd in Prifddinas.|
|Invention Gives Me the Blues||Purchase all of the blueprints for the Invention Technology devices.|
|Kharshai's Memories||Recover all 15 mahjarrat memories from Kharshai.||Also known as the Mahjarrat Memories miniquest.|
|Kiln Fighter||Complete the Fight Kiln.|
|Kudos to You||Reach full Kudos with the Varrock Museum. (X/198)||This includes defeating the Queen Black Dragon once and completing several miniquests e.g. The Curse of Zaros miniquest to obtain the Ghostly Robes.|
|Long Live the Queen||Defeat the Queen Black Dragon and obtain the first dragonkin journal.|
|Lost Toys||Find all thirteen vampyre plushies in Morytania and return them to Lex in Canifis.|
|Lunar Master||Unlock all Lunar spells. (X/11)|
|Make Them Bleed||Perform well enough in Rush of Blood to impress Morvran.||Requires claiming the Slayer XP lamp in Prifddinas after Plague's End by clearing wave twenty on any difficulty in Rush of Blood for Morvran.|
|Master Quester||Complete all quests. (X/394 Quest Points)|
|Master Skiller|| Increase all skills mastery level.
|Memories of Guthix||Attune and hand all engrams in to the Memorial to Guthix.|
|Music Maestro||Unlocked all music tracks. (X/1201)||This includes completing several miniquests (e.g. Rag and Bone Man wish list, Fur 'n' Seek wish list, all three Capers, etc.), defeating a champion in a Champion's Challenge, defeating Kal'Ger the Warmonger (requires 113 Dungeoneering), and playing several minigames once.|
|Myreque in Memoriam||Complete construction of the Myreque memorial and help Veliaf to move on.||Simply talk to Veliaf after completing the memorial.|
|One Foot in the Grave||Attend the funeral of Clarence the mage, and receive your reward.||Also known as Returning Clarence.|
|Out into the Ourania||Unlock the spell: Ourania Teleport.|
|Peachy Bones||Unlock the spell: Bones To Peaches.|
|Pious Prayers||Unlock the prayers: Chivalry, Piety, Rigour, Augury.|
|Port Life||Complete the Player Owned Port tutorial.|
|Potion for a Lady||Help Lady Meilyr to retrieve her lost potion recipes.||Requires claiming the melee XP lamp in Prifddinas after Plague's End by giving Lady Meilyr a super melee potion which is unlocked by finding the first unreadable page in Daemonheim.|
|Potion Mixer Master||Unlock all of the combination potion recipes from Clan Meilyr in Prifddinas.||This includes all Dungeoneering-locked potions.|
|Reaper Crew|| Defeat every boss at least once to earn the title 'the Reaper'.
|Rhian in Gold - The Original||Fully build the statue of Rhiannon in the Tower of Voices at least once.|
|Seren Memories|| Deposit Seren memoriam crystals, then search the Sanctum alcove.
||These are the memoriam crystals found on Freneskae.|
|Sing for the Lady||Help Lady Ithell with crystal singing research.||Requires claiming the Magic XP lamp in Prifddinas after Plague's End by giving Lady Ithell magical crystal weaponry.|
|Slayer Master||Earn the title 'Slayer Master' from Morvran's platinum Rush of Blood challenge.||Complete 20 waves on Platinum difficulty.|
|Stay Safe||Fully complete the Stronghold of Player Safety.|
|Stay Secure||Fully complete the Stronghold of Security.|
|Task Master|| Complete all listed Achievements.
||This includes completing several minigames (e.g. Dominion Tower, Temple Trekking, etc.) and several miniquests.|
|Tell Tale Tarn||Find out about Tarn Razorlor's secrets.||Defeat Tarn Razorlor and find his secrets (collect and read Tarn's diary) during or after The Lair of Tarn Razorlor.|
|Tiny Task Master||Complete all of Tiny Zemouregal's Achievements while in New Varrock.|
|Trip to the East||Complete one of the trio storylines from your Player Owned Port.||Either the Hyu-Ji, Quin, Eastern Curiosities, or Guardians of the World storyline counts.|
|Troublesome Crystals|| Find all of the memoriam crystals in Prifddinas.
||There are sixteen crystals in total.|
|Uncorrupted Ore||Aid Lady Trahaearn in removing some corruption.||Requires claimed the Smithing XP lamp in Prifddinas after Plague's End by smelting one hundred corrupted ore for Lady Trahaearn.|
|Walking the Reef||Find all reefwalker's cape scroll pieces in Player Owned Port. (X/4)|
|What's Mine is Also Doric's||Completed all of the Doric and Boric tasks.|
|Yaktwee's a Charm||Unlock the enhanced Yaktwee stick by catching charm sprites. (X/1,000)|
|You Be Dead||Bury all of the goblin priests in Yu'biusk.||Also known as the Hopespear's Will miniquest.|
|Zarosian Memories|| Deposit Zarosian memoriam crystals, then search the Sanctum alcove.
Players who have managed to achieve this cape can perform an emote in which they transform into a dragon, fly up and hover in the air while burning a classic "RS" sign into the ground before landing and transforming back into the player. The RS symbol disappears when the emote is over.
If this emote is performed with a trimmed cape, the dragon is gilded; adding a gold plating to the wing membranes and along the dragon's neck and head. The movements of the emote remain the same.
Comparison with other capesEdit
|Completionist cape Completionist cape (t)||See notes||5,000,000 coins|| 65 |
|Max cape||See notes||2,673,000 coins|| 44 |
|Superior reefwalker's cape||85||100|| 65 |
|TokHaar-Kal-Ket TokHaar-Kal-Xil TokHaar-Kal-Mej||See notes||None|| 44 |
31 or or
|Cape of Accomplishment||99 in the respective skill or maximum quest points||99,000 coins|| 33 |
- A completionist cape beats every other cape in all fields of equipment bonuses except for the weight, which is higher than several other capes, including the spotted cape, the spottier cape, and the wicked cape.
- The completionist cape was first mentioned in the Capes of Distinction Developers' Blog; it was referred to as the "uber cape" at that point.
- Unlocking all the emotes is not a requirement for the Completionist cape, for many of them must be bought with real life money and some are discontinued.
- After the player buys their first completionist cape, their Adventurer's Log reads:
Bought my first completionist cape.
I visited the Varrock Museum and took rightful ownership of my completionist cape.
- With an update in October 2011, the particle trail of the cape was extended.
- There was previously a bug where if the cape was keepsaked and a max cape or second completionist cape is customised, it will not immediately change the keepsaked cape. However, wearing the actual cape, deactivating and reactivating the override, or logging in and out would make the change take effect. This has since been fixed.
- Earning or trimming the completionist cape for the first time broadcasts a message globally.
- As of the patches made on 17 December 2013, the cape will only convert to 5 million coins if lost in the Wilderness, and normally remains as an item in a grave. However, if a player possesses another cape before they return to their grave in attempt to obtain multiple capes, the one in the grave will be converted to 5 million coins.
- With the update of Player Owned Ports on 7 January 2014, the cape's life points stats and armour rating were upgraded to match those of the superior reefwalker's cape.
- The completionist cape is the most expensive item that is purchased from a store.
- On 1 July 2014, the armour bonus of the cape changed from 207 to 65.
- The Completionist cape used to change back to its original colours upon entering the wilderness or other PvP-enabled areas due to cosmetic overrides not being permitted in such locations. The max cape would do so as well. This has since been fixed.
- The update on 24 August 2015 made it possible for Ironmen and Hardcore Ironmen to receive the Completionist cape.
- There was a bug where, if a player owned a keepsaked cape and lost the requirements to use it and then regained such ability, the keepsaked cape would sometimes remain locked until the player logged out and back in. This even happened if the item was equipped from the inventory or bank. This was fixed on 29 February 2016.
- Despite the stated requirement of having completed all quests actually checks for maximum quest points. Thus, it is not actually necessary to complete all quests to meet this requirement if a player completed the original version of a later reworked quest (i.e. if a player has completed Romeo and Juliet prior to its removal, completion of Gunnar's Ground is not necessary to meet this requirement). However, starting or completing all the reworked quests may be necessary to meet other requirements, such as unlocking music tracks.