|Not visible in-game.|
|Also known as?||Pest points, commendations|
|Approximate value||With herb pack, approx. 1,280.33 coins|
|Examine||Cannot be examined.|
Commendation points are rewards from Pest Control, Conquest and from the quest A Void Dance in the form of a certificate. They can be traded in for a variety of things, including combat experience, Void knight equipment and various other items. Players cannot have more than 500 points at a time.
- Experience in any combat skill besides Summoning that is equal to or greater than level 25. The formula is the following: , where equals level; equals 18 for prayer, 32 for magic/range, and 35 for all others. Ceiling means round up to the nearest integer (whole number). The experience this generates is summarised below. The amounts below are awarded per commendation point traded in.
- When turning in points for experience, spending points in groups of 10 will grant a 1% bonus to the amount of experience you gain. When spending in groups of 100, the bonus increases to 10%.
Void Knight equipmentEdit
|Void Knight mace||250||
Acts as a wand with 382 accuracy.
Not required for the Void set effect.
|Void Knight top||250||Required for the Void set effect.|
|Elite void knight top||100 (plus regular void knight top)||Upgraded version of regular void knight top. Must have completed The Void Stares Back to buy from Tyr.|
|Void Knight robe||250||Required for the Void set effect.|
|Elite void knight robe||100 (plus regular void knight robe)||Upgraded version of regular void knight robe. Must have completed The Void Stares Back to buy from Tyr.|
|Void Knight gloves||150||Required for the Void set effect.|
|Void melee helm||200||Void set effect of +?% Melee accuracy and +10% melee damage.|
|Void magic helm||200||Void set effect of +?% magic accuracy and +10% magic damage.|
|Void ranger helm||200||Void set effect +?% ranged accuracy and +10% ranged damage.|
|Void knight deflector||150 (if Conquest ranking is 1250+)||Acts as replacement of another piece of the Void Knight equipment.|
|Void Knight seal||10||Operate in a Pest Control game to inflict 100 points of damage to surrounding pests.*
Worn in the amulet slot.
*This amulet has 8 charges and will crumble to dust when depleted.
- There is a requirement of 42 Attack, Strength, Constitution, Ranged, Defence and Magic, as well as 22 Prayer to use any Void item.
- A complete set of void equipment (all armour, helms, seal, mace, and deflector) will costs 1660 points.
- A seal is awarded for free upon completing the quest Quiet Before the Swarm, reducing the cost by 10 points.
- A complete set of Void items with elite equipment will cost 1860 points.
- An elite top is awarded for free upon completing the quest The Void Stares Back, reducing the cost by as much as 350 points.
- A set of Void armour with one special helm will cost 850 points.
- A set of elite Void armour with one special helm will cost 1050 points.
For example, a pack may contain: 2 Harralander, 3 Ranarr, 1 Toadflax, 3 Irit, 4 Avantoe and 2 Kwuarm. (Approximate value: 38,410 coins, 1,280.33 coins per point) Also note that the amounts are randomized. This is just an average.
- You need level 25 in Herblore to purchase this.
You need level 25 in farming to purchase this.
- Note: Rarely, it has been found that you can obtain Magic and Yew seeds.
All charms cost 2 points each, and can be purchased in amounts of 1, 14, or 28 (costing 2, 28, and 56 points respectively).
Agility arena tickets • Archery tickets • Castle wars tickets (Silver) (Gold) • Favour points • Fist of guthix tokens • Honour points • Pieces of eight • Pizazz points • Produce points • Reward token (Gnome Restaurant) • Runecrafting guild tokens • Stealing Creation points • Tokkul • Trading sticks • Vinesweeper points • Void Knight commendation points • Warrior guild tokens • Zeal points