Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For the Pest Control reward, see Void knight commendation.
|Release||19 October 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||This item cannot be reclaimed. You can earn more by participating in the Invasion of Falador event.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A token of gratitude for your participation in the Invasion of Falador.|
Commendations are a reward for participating in the Invasion of Falador. They can be received in various ways:
- Killing White and Black Knights (5–12)
- Killing the White and Black Knight champions (150–328)
- Healing Soldiers for Herblore or Constitution experience
- Sabotaging catapults for Woodcutting or Construction experience (200–250)
- Popping black and white Party balloons dropped by Party Pete around Falador (0–197)
- Taking part in The Lost Sword activity (5 per tool consumed)
- Opening a small, medium, or large mystery box (reward from The Lost Sword activity; does not contribute to daily cap)
- Doing various skills around Runescape; e.g. Runespan, pickpocketing, making summoning pouches, etc. (30)
- Initially, experience could be obtained beyond the 2,500 commendations daily limit. This was done by banking a number of commendations close to, but below, the 2,500 cap and then filling the inventory to take the total obtained beyond 2,500. This was hotfixed a day later, so that experience would not be given unless commendations were given.