This is not to be confused with Commorb v2.
|Release date||17 October 2005 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine|| Wanted!: A Temple Knight Communication Orb. Top Secret!|
A Void Dance version: Use this to stay in touch with Korasi and Jessika.
Tyr's commorb: Tyr's commorb, given to him by Sir Tiffy.
The Commorb is a members-only quest item obtained during the Wanted! quest from Sir Tiffy Cashien. It is used to contact the Temple Knight agent, Savant. Savant helps player during quests Wanted! and Slug Menace. There is also a Spyorb, however this item is currently unavailable.
Sir Tiffy will sell you a Commorb for 10,000 coins, or for one law rune, one enchanted gem, and one molten glass. (Note: If you lose your Commorb during the Wanted! quest, Sir Tiffy Cashien will give you another for free.) Sir Tiffy would give another separate commorb for you to contact Jessika and Korasi during A Void Dance. In the final cutscene of A Void Dance, it was shown that Tyr also has a commorb.
- Commorb is short for Communication Orb.
- If you try to use the Contact option on your Commorb after completion of the Wanted! quest, a message will appear in the chat window saying: "Your Comm Orb remains dark."
- If you try to scan with the Commorb after completion of the Wanted! and Slug Menace quests, a message will appear in the chat window saying: "You have nothing to scan for..."
- If you keep clicking the scan option with the Commorb you will hold the Commorb up without your hands. This has since been fixed.
- There is currently a glitch where if a player is following you and you use the commorb, the player will run backwards
- If you try to scan with the Commorb while in combat, "You can't use the orb while you're in combat!" appears in the chatbox.
- The Commorb is a commonly used item amongst roleplayers on World 42, albeit usually in an altered form.
- There is a glitch, where the chathead of someone being contacted via the Commorb will have a big blue circle around their chathead, expanding outside of the window.