- Combat mode (Full Manual, Revolution, or Legacy)
- Combat experience selection
- Toggling ability queueing
- Toggling an icon showing your combat mode in the heads up display
- Choosing attack options for players and NPCs
- Toggling Manual Spell Casting
- Toggling blocking combat XP from PvP
Players can select one of three combat modes, in decreasing level of user involvement and damage done.
- Revolution mode automatically triggers the first cooled-down basic ability in your first nine action bar slots which you have the requirements to use. Other basic, threshold and ultimate abilities can also be used without turning off Revolution. The revolution window can be resized, and basic, threshold and ultimate abilities can all be triggered. This offers a high damage output comparable to Full Manual mode, without requiring each ability to be clicked manually.
- Legacy Mode is the old combat system before Evolution of Combat. This mode allows you to hit more consistently, but limits your abilities to only special attacks.
For each of the three classes of combat, experience can be split the following ways. The total experience given is independent of these settings, it only determines how experience is divided among the available choices. Constitution experience is always awarded upon defeating a foe which provides combat experience.
- Attack - Attack experience is awarded
- Strength - Strength experience is awarded
- Defence - Defence experience is awarded
Block PvP experienceEdit
If you toggle Block PvP XP, you would not gain combat xp when killing a player, such as in the Wilderness or in PvP Minigames. This is mainly for players who wouldn't like to advance any combat levels while Pking. This is very useful for Pures or any player who wishes to stay at a certain combat level. This also includes certain spells:
Selecting the preferred attack options for both players and NPCs allows players to control the ease of engaging in combat. Toggling "Left Click" ensures that the attack option is easily accessible at the top of the right-click menu, enabling combat with a simple left-click. If players do not wish to attack players or NPCs with a higher combat level than their own, the "Combat Level" option can be chosen. This places the attack option as the first option on any player and NPC only if their combat level is equal to or below your own. Similarly, "Right Click" makes the option only available via the right-click menu. The "Hidden" option prevents any possibility of engaging combat by hiding all attack options.
|Icon||Spell||Magic Level||Members only?||Runes Required||Block XP Outside of PvP||Notes|
|Confuse||3||No||1||Reduces the target's chance to hit by 5% for 1 minute.|
|Weaken||11||No||1||Reduces the target's damage dealt by 5% for 1 minute.|
Increases the target's damage received by 5% for 1 minute.
|Bind||20||No||1||Prevents creatures from moving for 20 seconds, or players for 10 seconds.|
|Snare||50||Yes||2||Prevents creatures from moving for 30 seconds, or players for 15 seconds.|
|Vulnerability||66||Yes||11||Increases the target's damage received by 10% for 1 minute.|
|Enfeeble||73||Yes||11||Lowers the target's Strength by 10%.|
|Entangle||79||Yes||3||Prevents creatures from moving for 40 seconds, or players for 20 seconds.|
|Stagger||80||Yes||11||Reduces the target's chance to hit by 10% for 1 minute.|
|Teleport Block||85||No||111||N/A||Can only be cast on another player in the Wilderness. Prevents the target from using any form of teleportation for five minutes (two and a half minutes if the target has Protect from Magic or Deflect Magic active at the time of the casting). This is the highest-level spell that free players may cast.|
|Icon||Spell||Magic Level||Runes Required||Block XP Outside of PvP||Notes|
|Cure Other||68||110||Cures a targeted player of poison, but does not grant immunity to poison as an antipoison potion does. The targeted player must have Accept Aid turned on.|
|Cure Me||71||22||Cures the caster of poison. Like Cure Other, Cure Me does not provide immunity to poison.|
|Cure Group||74||22||Functions like the Cure Me spell, except it cures all players within a 3x3 square area of the caster of poison. Players must have Accept Aid turned on in order to benefit from this spell. Cure Group does not grant immunity to poison.|
|Stat Spy*||75||225||Can be cast on other players to see their skill levels, as well as current life points and prayer points. Can be cast on players who have Accept Aid off.|
|Disruption Shield**||90||3310||The next successful hit the caster receives from another player or NPC is negated.|
|Heal Other||92||133||When cast on another player, the caster takes damage equal to up to 75% of their current life points and heals the targeted player, who must have Accept Aid on in order to be healed.|
|Vengeance Other||93||2310||When cast on another player, the targeted player gains the Vengeance effect: The next time the targeted player is damaged by a monster or other player, 75% of the damage dealt is rebounded back to the damaging monster or player. The targeted player must have Accept Aid turned on in order to receive the Vengeance effect. The effect ends if the targeted player logs out without being hit.|
|Vengeance||94||2410||The caster receives the Vengeance effect, which will recoil 75% of damage dealt the next time the caster is hit by a monster or player. However, the effect wears off if the caster logs out before being hit.|
|Vengeance Group**||95||3411||The caster and any players within a 7x7 area of the caster (up to 50 players at once) receive the Vengeance effect. All other players must have Accept Aid on.|
|Heal Group||95||364||The caster takes damage equal to up to 75% of their remaining life points and heals all players within a 3x3 square around the caster. Players must have Accept Aid on in order to be healed by this spell.|
- Spells marked with an asterisk ( * ) require completion of Dream Mentor to cast.
- Spells marked with two asterisks ( ** ) can be used once unlocked at the Livid Farm activity.