|Release||23 October 2002 (Update)|
|A military man.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|5 / 3 / 1|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|? (edit)||? (edit)|
Colonel Radick is a colonel in the Yanillian army, located at the western gate of Yanille. When spoken to, he asks if the player is friend or foe. He does not attack those who say "friend", but will attack those who say "foe". He explains that Yanille is so heavily defended as it is the southernmost city of Kandarin and must be protected from the ogres of the nearby Feldip Hills.
Weapons and armourEdit
|Coins||6; 8; 9; 12; 24||Common||6–24|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Mimic kill token||1||Very rare||19,276|
- His name used to be censored in-game until the chat filter was patched.
- His platebody's insignia suggests that he is a follower of Saradomin.
- He uses the old model and animations of the steel battleaxe.
- It was once rumored that he had an extremely rare chance to drop a Dragon chainbody, therefore giving him a purpose in the game, but has since been proven false.