|Release||23 October 2002 (Update)|
|A military man.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|5 / 3 / 1|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|? (edit)||? (edit)|
Colonel Radick is located at the west gate of Yanille and has extremely high life points for his combat level. He is the Colonel of the Yanille Army. Nevertheless, he doesn't play any role in any quest despite being a unique character. When talking to him, he asks if the player is a friend or a foe. Of course, if the friend option is chosen, he will let you go but if foe is chosen, he will attack the player. When asked why Yanille is so heavily defended, he explains that as the southernmost city of Kandarin it must be protected from the ogres of the Feldip Hills.
Weapons and armourEdit
|Coins||6; 8; 9; 12; 24||Common||6–24|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- His name used to be censored in-game until the chat filter was patched.
- His platebody's insignia suggests that he is a follower of Saradomin.
- It was once rumored that he had an extremely rare chance to drop a Dragon chainbody, therefore giving him a purpose in the game, but has since been proven false.