Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||60 coins|
|Low alch||40 coins|
|Exchange||1,782 coins (info)|
|Examine||A stripy brown egg.|
The Cockatrice egg is a "bonus" drop from a Cockatrice (level 44 combat), which makes it among regular drops from this creature. It may also be obtained as a result from looting a Spirit impling jar. It is used in Herblore and Summoning.
- Herblore: used to create summoning potions.
- Summoning: used with 88 Shards and a green Charm to create Spirit cockatrice pouches to summon Spirit cockatrices.
It can't be incubated at a pet shop.
Also note that having a Spirit Cockatrice familiar seems to boost the odds of getting the drop of a cockatrice egg while fighting against Cockatrices, and the Spirit Cockatrice will also create one every now and then.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Falador resource bundle||N/A||1||Unknown|
2008 Easter EventEdit
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|