Co-op points are points obtained when completing a Slayer assignment via Social Slayer, introduced on 11th of July of 2012. They unlock exclusive rewards from Slayer Masters; such as pets and abilities like healing your partner with food and share potion effects.
Amongst the rewards obtained with the co-op points are:
- A Baby aquanite, which costs 50 co-op points.
- A Baby Ice strykewyrm called Freezy, which costs 100 co-op points.
- Permanent ability to share potion effects, untradeable potions like Extreme potions, super antifire, super prayer and Overload included. The effect applies only when doing the Social Slayer method and costs 75 co-op points. This effect does not apply to both players in a slayer party as the person owning the effect will not get his partners effect.
- Ability to heal the partner of Social Slayer by using a piece of food on their avatar, which costs 25 co-op points.
- Unlike the traditional reward points, only 1 co-op point is received upon completition of a slayer assignment and the task must be done via Social Slayer.
- You can only heal your partner when doing a social slayer task.