|Start point||Brother Kojo in the Clock Tower south of Ardougne.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Brother Kojo at the Clock Tower located Southwest on the path going South from Ardougne Zoo.
- Go into the room to the South and down the ladder.
- Go through the Northeast passage and look for a tile with four colours.
(You can only carry one cog at a time.)
- Enter the door closest to the black tile and go as far East as possible.
- There will be a cog surrounded by fire. Use a Bucket of water on it or equip Ice gloves and pick it up.
- Go to the basement and place the Black cog on the black spindle.
- Spindles are located next to the stairs you came from.
- Go back to the tile room and head through the door by the red tile.
- Go down the passage and grab the cog at the end.
- Go up the ladder, to the ground floor and place the Red cog on the red spindle.
- Exit the clock tower.
- Go just south of the Camel cage outside of Ardougne Zoo, in a corner against the fence, and down the ladder.
- Follow the path. Push the wall at the end and pick up the cog.
- Climb the nearby ladder.
- Re-enter the Clocktower North of you, Climb the staircase, and place the Blue cog on the blue spindle.
- Return to the basement
- Enter the door closest to the white tile.
- Follow the Western passage and pick up the Rat poison.
- Go up the middle path, and pull the two red levers, on the southern wall before the room forks.
- Go through the gates and use the Rat poison on the Food Trough, which is on the Southern wall.
- Wait for the game message 'They seem to be dying.' then head through the West gate and pick the cog up
- Climb up the ladder, enter the clock tower, and climb the stairs to the 2ndUK] floor[
- Place the White cog on the white spindle.
- Report back to Brother Kojo, on the ground floor of the clock tower.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|