|Release date||9 June 2009 (Update)|
|High Alch||26 coins|
|Low Alch||17 coins|
|Store price|| 5 Agility arena tickets|
|Exchange price||3,011 coins (info)|
|Examine||A fresh herb.|
Clean wergali is a herb that was released on 9 June 2009 along with the rest feature. It can be obtained by cleaning grimy wergali. The seeds to grow it can be obtained through Vinesweeper for 3,800 points, monster drops, or if a player has unlocked the Scroll of life effect from Dungeoneering. The clean herb can be obtained from the Brimhaven Agility Arena for 5 tickets. It is used in the Herblore skill.
Clean wergali can be used to create two conventional potions:
|Giant frogspawn||95||Crafting potions temporarily raise the player's Crafting level by 3 when consumed.|
|Wimpy feather||132||Fletching potions temporarily raise the player's Fletching level by 3.|
- Wergali is one of the few herbs that do not possess a greenish colour.
- This herb used to be a pink-ish colour, later was changed with a graphical update, now it is more of a salmon-ish colour.
- This herb was suggested on the RuneScape Forums.
- During early 2010 all wergali items became very popular in World 2, many players would give rare items (santa hats, partyhats, and masks) to get their hands on many of these items because the Fletching potion gave a fairly high rate of experience per hour (as wimpy feathers are stackable) for a relatively low price.
- Following the introduction of other semi-rare items (such as the Royal crown), wergali became less popular and as such no longer fetches a high price on the 'street'.
Guam (grimy) • Marrentill (grimy) • Tarromin (grimy) • Harralander (grimy) • Ranarr (grimy) • Toadflax (grimy) • Spirit weed (grimy) • Irit (grimy) • Wergali (grimy) • Avantoe (grimy) • Kwuarm (grimy) • Snapdragon (grimy) • Cadantine (grimy) • Lantadyme (grimy) • Dwarf weed (grimy) • Torstol (grimy) • Fellstalk (grimy)
|Herblore Habitat herbs|