|Release||25 September 2017 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||30,000 coins|
|Low alch||20,000 coins|
|Exchange||3,405,052 coins (info)|
|Examine||Gloves imbued with mushrooms from the lost grove. Used to apply a burning poison to enemies.|
Cinderbane gloves are hybrid power gloves that can be obtained as a drop from creatures of the Lost Grove. They provide tier 85 hybrid armour (i.e. tier 70 equivalent), with tier 70 damage bonus. They additionally have a passive effect that applies poison to targets while worn. This effect does not apply to poison immune targets.
If the target is already poisoned, the gloves add a chance for poison hits to refresh the poison effect and dealing an extra hit. This extra hit can do the same and so on, potentially causing a chain of rapid poison hits.
The gloves have slightly better stats than atrocious rogue gloves, but do degrade and lack a health bonus. They do, however, have the poisoning effect.
|Armour||74||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Bulbous crawler||140||1||Very rare|
|Moss golem||140||1||Very rare|
The base repair cost of the Cinderbane gloves is 300,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|300000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||? (edit)|
- There is currently a bug where using these gloves against Telos in phase 5 will cause some of the fonts necessary for the phase to disappear.