The Church of Saradomin is a religious organisation dedicated to the worship of the deity Saradomin. The Church is amongst the most established in the realm of Gielinor, possessing branches in nearly every region and most major cities. The Church of Saradomin is perhaps most firmly established in Varrock, where its power rivals that of the monarchy.
The Church may be based in Varrock, where several places of worship exist and King Roald III has even gone as far as to hire an advisor representing it. Another theory is that it is based on the Saradomonist stronghold of Entrana. Although the Church of Saradomin is generally liked amongst Saradominist communities, it has been the subject of multiple controversies. For instance, its actions regarding the recent kidnappings near Paterdomus and its steadfast disapproval of races deemed "unnatural" have both been highly controversial. It is unclear, however, whether this is corruption within the Church, or "flaws" in Saradominist beliefs.
The Church of Saradomin has churches in:
- Varrock - possibly based there (see above)
- The Monastery - west of Edgeville
- Duel Arena - there is a chapel/hospital just north of the Arena for fighters
- Port Sarim
- Seers' Village
- Ardougne - there is a church in both East and West Ardougne, and a monastery south of East Ardougne
- Paterdomus - this Temple is on the River Salve, and protects Misthalin from the evil of Morytania
- It is possible that the Captured Temple west of Goblin Village may once have been used for the worship of Saradomin as it has his symbols decorating the carpet. However, it is now used by Zamorakian Monks.
- Entrana - there is a church and the island is controlled completely by Saradomonist monks. It is possibly the base of the church, as Saradomin supposedly came there first.
- Falador - Controlled by the White Knights, who are devout followers of Saradomin, the Temple Knights who are Saradomin's most famous and powerful peacekeepers, has a chapel of Saradomin in the castle, and Saradomin will move players who have joined the Temple Knights to Falador, as opposed to Lumbridge, at their death. All of this has led to speculation that the Church may be based in Falador as well.
- Abbey of St. Elspeth Citharede - located on the site where the remains of Saint Elspeth, the abbey is occupied by nuns who dedicate their lives to holy music as the Saint they've named their order and abbey after did.