The Church of Saradomin is a religious organisation dedicated to the worship of the deity Saradomin. The Church is amongst the most established in the realm of Gielinor, possessing branches in nearly every region and most major cities. The Church of Saradomin is perhaps most firmly established in Varrock, where its influence rivals that of the monarchy.
The Church may be based in Varrock, where several places of worship exist and King Roald III has even gone as far as to hire an advisor representing it. Another theory is that it is based on the holy isle of Entrana. Although the Church of Saradomin is generally liked amongst Saradominist communities, it has been the subject of multiple controversies. For instance, its actions regarding the recent kidnappings near Paterdomus and its disapproval of the followers of other gods, particularly Zamorakians, have both been highly controversial. It is unclear, however, whether this is a result of corruption within the Church or "flaws" in Saradominist beliefs.
The Church of Saradomin has churches in:
- Varrock - possibly based there (see above)
- The Monastery - west of Edgeville
- Duel Arena - there is a chapel/hospital just north of the Arena for fighters
- Port Sarim
- Seers' Village
- Ardougne - there is a church in both East and West Ardougne, and a monastery south of East Ardougne
- Paterdomus - this Temple is on the River Salve, and protects Misthalin from the evil of Morytania
- The Captured Temple west of Goblin Village was once used for the worship of Saradomin as it has his symbols decorating the carpet. However, it is now used by Zamorakian Monks.
- Entrana - there is a church and the island is controlled completely by Saradominist monks. It is possibly the base of the church, as the island is where Saradomin is claimed to have first set foot on Gielinor.
- Falador - Controlled by the White Knights, who are devout followers of Saradomin, the Temple Knights who are Saradomin's most famous and powerful peacekeepers, has a chapel of Saradomin in the castle, and Saradomin will move players who have joined the Temple Knights to Falador, as opposed to Lumbridge, at their death. All of this has led to speculation that the Church may be based in Falador as well.
- Abbey of St. Elspeth Citharede - located on the site of the remains of Saint Elspeth, the abbey is occupied by nuns who dedicate their lives to holy music as their namesake Saint Elspeth once did.
- The Church of Saradomin can be based in the Catholic Church, for the following reasons:
- His followers are called priests and nuns, in addition to the fact that their temples are called churches, chapels and monasteries...
- Both churches had military orders, formed by several cavalries, among them an Knights Templar, which in the game are represented by the Temple Knights.
- Some events between two organizations resemble, in the case is the Inquisition and the Inquisition of Saradomin.