|Release date||20 December 2011 (Update)|
|Quest item?||2011 Christmas event|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You can get this again by speaking to Diango in Draynor Market|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||Gives people a face-full of festive fun.|
The Christmas wand was a reward from the 2011 Christmas Event, A Towering Feast. It gave stat bonuses while at the Wizard's Tower, however it did not give stat bonuses outside of the event area, but still allows the player to "Cast-at" other players, throwing puddings at them. It also features particle effects.
A player wielding a christmas wand
|[view] • [talk]|
- There is currently a glitch where you can cast at other players through some walls and pillars.
- The Christmas wand's attack looks similar to the dragon scimitar's former special attack.
- This is the first item with particle effects made available in F2P.
- Should the Christmas wand not have the star at the tip and the green tint on the handle, the wand would look extremely similar to the pay-to-play's master wand.
- When you cast at other players and they run the object you throw will chase after them.
- The Christmas Wand is treated as a weapon and cannot be taken onto Entrana.
- The Christmas Wand does count as a staff and can therefore be used to complete the "Just Can't Get the Staff!" task in the beginner Lumbridge and Draynor diary.
- If the Christmas Wand is stored in the player's sheath (as opposed to being held) and they select "Cast At", they will appear to throw the snowball or other item rather than having it spawn from the wand.
- Before the update on 18 March 2013 the Christmas wand had a chance of throwing baubles, and snowballs when cast. Now it only casts pudding.
|Mage Training Arena|
|The Great Orb Project|
(Accuracy shown in parentheses, where applicable)
Easter egg • Bunny ears • Rubber chicken • Easter ring • Chicken set • Chocatrice cape • Easter carrot • Squirrel ears • Sunbeam crown • Icicle crown • Egg on face mask • Chocolate egg on face mask • Eggsterminator
Pumpkin • Halloween masks • Scythe • Zombie head • Jack lantern mask • Skeleton set • Grim reaper hood • Warlock / Witch costume • Web cloak • Eek • Bone brooch • Deathcon lanyard • Deathcon t-shirt • Hourglass • Sock mask • Buskin mask • Hallowed robes • Unhallowed robes • Ectoplasmator
Christmas cracker • Partyhats • Santa hat • Yo-yo • Hats and scarves • Marionettes • Wintumber tree • Reindeer hat • Snow globe • Santa costume • Ice amulet • Ghost costume • Candy cane • Salty claws hat • Heimland games souvenir • Christmas wand • Sparkles • Santa beard
|Cryptic Clue Fest|