|Store price||Not sold|
The Christmas ghost costume is a costume released during the 2009 Christmas event. The costume consists of three pieces of clothing: the hood, the top, and the bottoms. The costume is made by players themselves, using bedsheets, chains, a needle, and thread found in Ebenezer Scourge's house. It is used during the event to scare Ebenezer Scourge into releasing the kidnapped Santa Claus. After the event, players may choose to keep the costume in the Toy box of a player-owned house. Oddly enough, the Ghost costume on a female character has the same model as it does on a male character.
A player wearing the ghost costume
|[view] • [talk]|
- The robes are inspired by the figure of the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come from A Christmas Carol. They are designed to be ambiguous, referencing the fact that the future is never for certain.
- If you equip a shield and the ghost costume, it appears that the sleeves are popping out of the shield.
- If you were to wear the ghost hood and talk to any NPCs in the Land of Snow, they would first say, "EEK! A GHOST!" then continue with their conversation (the statement is also similar to the examine text of a ghost).
- In each of Avalani's strange visions of the Cryptic Clue Fest III you can see a character wearing the ghost robes.
- If you travel to Port Phasmatys while wearing this costume, your chat box will say "The ghosts eye you suspiciously and recognize that you are masquerading as one of them."
Easter egg • Bunny ears • Rubber chicken • Easter ring • Chicken set • Chocatrice cape • Easter carrot • Squirrel ears • Sunbeam crown • Icicle crown • Egg on face mask • Chocolate egg on face mask • Eggsterminator
Pumpkin • Halloween masks • Scythe • Zombie head • Jack lantern mask • Skeleton set • Grim reaper hood • Warlock / Witch costume • Web cloak • Eek • Bone brooch • Deathcon lanyard • Deathcon t-shirt • Hourglass • Sock mask • Buskin mask • Hallowed robes • Unhallowed robes • Ectoplasmator
Christmas cracker • Partyhats • Santa hat • Yo-yo • Hats and scarves • Marionettes • Wintumber tree • Reindeer hat • Snow globe • Santa costume • Ice amulet • Ghost costume • Candy cane • Salty claws hat • Heimland games souvenir • Christmas wand • Sparkles • Santa beard
|Cryptic Clue Fest|