|Release||26 September 2005 (Update)|
|Quest item||A Tail of Two Cats|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||When list isn't completed: You can get a replacement list of chores by speaking to your kitten or cat. |
When list is completed: You have completed the chores; you can safely destroy the list.
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A list of chores that Bob gave you to do.|
Each task is crossed off as the player completes it.
The five tasks are:
- Tidy house - involves only making Unferth's bed by clicking on it
- Warm human - involves using logs and a tinderbox on Unferth's fireplace
- Feed human - involves using a chocolate cake and a bucket of milk on Unferth's table
- Tidy human - involves using shears on Unferth to cut his hair
- Tend garden - involves using a rake on Unferth's Farming patch, then growing four potato seeds in it; these do not require compost or water, but take approximately thirty minutes to grow
The following text is transcluded from Transcript:Chores.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|