|Release||12 December 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||1,001 coins (info)|
|Examine||Full of creamy, chocolately goodness.|
To make a Chocolate Bomb:
- Fill a gnomebowl mould with Gianne Dough to create a raw gnomebowl and bake to create a Half baked bowl granting 30 Cooking experience.
- Add 4 Chocolate bars and an Equa leaf to the Half baked bowl to create a Half made bowl granting 50 Cooking experience.
- Bake the Half made bowl which removes the Unfinished bowl from the gnomebowl mould (returning it to your inventory).
- Use the Unfinished bowl with two pots of cream and one chocolate dust to create the Chocolate Bomb. This grants a final 110 Cooking experience for a grand total of 190 experience for making the Chocolate Bomb.
Making chocolate bombs would result in a profit or loss of: -737.
This assumes the chocolate dust is ground from a bought chocolate bar. The ingredients can be obtained from the gnomes in the Grand Tree, or can be bought in the Grand Exchange. The latter costs more but saves much time. It is recommended that a player uses the cooking range and bank in the Cooking Guild, so only a few fail.
Chocolate bombs can be created in bulk; however because of the large amount of ingredients needed to create one chocolate bomb the creation of chocolate bombs in bulk needs to be methodical.
- Withdraw from your bank: 4 Gianne dough, 4 Gnomebowl moulds, 4 Equa leaves and 16 Chocolate bars.
- Add the Gianne dough to the Gnomebowl moulds on the way to the range. This can be done while running.
- Bake each of the gnomebowl moulds individually on the range to create 4 Half baked bowls.
- Click on the Half baked bowls and create Chocolate bombs. You should now only have 4 Gnomebowl moulds and the half made chocolate bombs.
- Bake the chocolate bombs again on the range.
- Bank the unfinished chocolate bombs and leave the gnomebowl moulds in your inventory.
- Repeat steps 1 to 7 until you have used all your Gianne dough or have made the number of Chocolate bombs you wish to make.
- Empty your inventory and withdraw from the bank: 7 Half made chocolate bombs, 7 chocolate dusts and 14 pots of cream.
- Use the chocolate dusts on the Half made chocolate bombs. It is not recommended to use the pots of cream on the Half made chocolate bombs because the left-click option is to eat the pot of cream.
- Repeat steps 7 to 9 until you have created all of your chocolate bombs.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||34.0%|