|Release||21 March 2016 (Update)|
|Quest item||2016 Easter event|
|Examine||Mmmmmmm chocolate. Folded upways and frontways.|
The Chocolate bar (uf) is an item used in third puzzle of the 2016 Easter event. It is the result of taking a Chocolate bar from the room with the stack of chocolate, then going through the portals such that it is folded upways and frontways.
Going through the portals further will cause the chocolate to be folded in different ways. Other forms of the chocolate bar are as follows:
- Chocolate bar - Unfolded
- Chocolate bar (u) - folded upways
- Chocolate bar (i) - folded inways
- Chocolate bar (f) - folded frontways
- Chocolate bar (ui) - folded upways and inways
- Chocolate bar (if) - folded inways and frontways
- Chocolate bar (uif) - folded upways, inways and frontways
Once the chocolate is folded in all three ways, it may be given to Gilly Willikers to complete the puzzle.
Eating the chocolate bar will give the option reset the puzzle. The bar will be removed from the inventory if you leave the event area.