|Release||21 March 2016 (Update)|
|Quest item||2016 Easter event|
The chocolate bar is an item used in third puzzle of the 2016 Easter event. It can be taken from the room with tables covered in 'ginormous' chocolate bars.
Going through the nearby portal will cause the chocolate to be folded. It may be folded in different ways according to where you are teleported by the portal. The forms of the chocolate bar as it is folded are as follows:
- Chocolate bar (u) - folded upways
- Chocolate bar (i) - folded inways
- Chocolate bar (f) - folded frontways
- Chocolate bar (ui) - folded upways and inways
- Chocolate bar (ui) - folded upways and frontways
- Chocolate bar (if) - folded inways and frontways
- Chocolate bar (uif) - folded upways, inways and frontways
Once the chocolate is folded in all three ways, it may be given to Gilly Willikers to complete the puzzle.
Eating the chocolate bar will give the option reset the puzzle. The bar will be removed from the inventory if you leave the event area.