|Release||21 November 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||84 coins|
|Low alch||56 coins|
|Exchange||1,002 coins (info)|
|Examine||Handle with care.|
When used, they have an area damage effect, hitting all enemies in a 3x3 area centred on the enemy being targeted. They cannot be picked up again from the ground after being thrown and Ava's devices (attractor, accumulator, alerter) do not return them. Red chinchompas still multi-target when using abilities and up until an update some time in 2015, weren't used up by abilities. Inherently multi-target abilities (such as Ricochet and Bombardment) are unaffected. While Unload is a multi-hitting ability (it hits all targets standing on the same square), it will deal area damage with chinchompas. Sacrifice will deal area damage, but would only heal according to the damage taken by the main target. Damage over time effects will be applied to all targets initially in the area. Bash will deal area damage, but you still need to be in melee distance. Tuska's Wrath will deal full damage to all targets hit. Shadow Tendrils seems to hit a single random target in the 3x3 area instead of the original target when used with chinchompas. Onslaught will drain adrenaline for every target hit, and when it runs out, causes the user to take 50% current health damage for every target hit as well, killing them instantly.
They are also used as a tertiary component for summoning a Giant chinchompa, and it is one of the few ingredients used in Summoning that stacks. 20 chinchompas is also one of the ingredients to create a divine box trap.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- If attempting to release more than four chinchompas a confirmation message will pop up.
- When using abilities with chinchompas, red chinchompas can be seen flying from the main target to other targets.
- If a player attempts to cast analyse or disassemble on this item, they will get the message You monster! You can't disassemble a living thing.
Main-hand thrown weapons