|Release date||26 July 2011 (Update)|
|Examine|| He clearly loves his job.|
|Notable features||Gives players Herald capes|
Herald of Falador is an NPC introduced on 26 July 2011 along with Herald capes. He is located at the fountain between Party Room and Artisan's Workshop in east Falador. He can give you Herald cape with Falador crest and helps you customize the design of the cape. You can return anytime to change your desired design. It is also possible to change heraldic cape from another city to Falador one at him (be aware, that all previous customizations are lost). Some design features have to be unlocked first by completing some quests and tasks (see Herald cape page for more details).
- "Falador, the indestructable city!"
- "Falador capes...99% backstab proof!"
- "May Falador be your sword on your travels!"
- "Welcome to Falador...We'll try not to beat up you too badly."
- "I think I am getting splinters."