The Cheongsam/Changshan outfit is an outfit available to members as part of the Members Loyalty Programme. Members can obtain this costume in exchange for 2,000 Membership Loyalty Points. Like all the other Loyalty Programme costumes, it can be stored in the costume box in the Costume room, but will be reverted to its default colours. It is made up of:
- Cheongsam headdress/Changshan hat
- Cheongsam top/Changshan jacket
- Cheongsam skirt/Changshan trousers
- Cheongsam shoes/Changshan shoes
- Cheongsam is the Cantonese spoken version and Changshan the Mandarin version of the same word, written as 長衫.
- On the third release of the loyalty shop, it was put on special for 1000 points.
- A cheongsam in the real world is a dress, but the limitations of RuneScape outfits caused it to be split into a top and a skirt.
- The cheongsam in-game does not look anything like historical or modern cheongsams.
Members Loyalty Programme Outfits