Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The gameplay consisted of running though a course filled with many obstacles from rocks, logs, to even another player's cheese wheel. The main goal was to get to the finish and catch your cheese wheel. The objective was to stay upright for 50 rounds. Defence experience and contribution points were earned from this event, amount dependent on rounds survived.The amount of contribution points given is 10 x Rounds Ran, 11x if using the Herculean gold ring.
- The most efficient method in this game is that you just click on the field (not cheese) before you enter the arena, as you will seemingly run/teleport to where you clicked. When you wish to turn right, click to right and same for left. Also you can follow after people into the arena and tele-run to them, but you can easily trip with them, so this is not suggested.
- Players will trip over other cheese wheels. There is no way to stop this, as the cheese wheels move erraticly and the character reacts too slowly to get out of the way. You can avoid this situation by rolling first or rolling after everyone has started running. This way there are no cheese wheels occupying the same row as the player to trip them up. The most popular method is to NOT roll the cheese at all, as you can click anywhere across the line to begin running without rolling the cheese.
- Lagging internet connection is thought to be a contributing issue towards tripping in the race.
- It is apparently possible to trip over nothing. This occurs quite commonly, making this much harder to complete than it seems.
- The event is a reference to the annual cheese rolling in Gloucestershire, England.