|Release||20 November 2012 (Update)|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||199 coins (info)|
|A bow to fire magical arrows at your enemies with.|
The chargebow is a bow that requires no ammunition to fire, instead it produces its own magical arrows to fire at opponents, similar to the crystal bow. It is a free to play item and dropped by most low level monsters. It can also be obtained as a free sample from the Gnome Shopkeeper's Armoury in Burthorpe.
Interval: 3.0 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Burthorpe Guard Quartermaster||Free sample||-||1||No|
|Corporal Boothe's Armoury||Free sample||-||1||No|
|Gnome Shopkeeper's Armoury||Free sample||-||1||No|
- The chargebow was one of only three bows in the game with a speed of 'Fastest'. The other two are the hexhunter bow and the seercull. An update changed its speed to 'Fast'.
- Players can only receive a maximum of five chargebows a day from monster drops, but this doesn't affect the number that may be purchased from the Grand Exchange.
- Before 20 November 2012, all chargebows were slings.