|Release||27 January 2003 (Update)|
|High alch||27 coins|
|Low alch||18 coins|
|Exchange||749 coins (info)|
|Examine||A lump of charcoal.|
Charcoal can be bought from the following stores:
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Gunslik's Assorted Items||45||Coins||10||Yes|
|Jiminua's Jungle Store||45||Coins||10||Yes|
|Obli's General Store||45||Coins||10||Yes|
Besides obtaining charcoal from stores its also possible to obtain charcoal from the following places.
- Searching through a Specimen tray in the Digsite, with a Specimen jar in the player's inventory (easiest and cheapest way).
- Searching Laura's house in Past A in the Meeting History quest, though this cannot be taken out.
- Searching the crates just past 50% Luke on Braindeath Island.
- Searching the cupboard inside the room with Silif and Akrisae in the White Knight's Castle.
Charcoal is used in the following quests:
- Darkness of Hallowvale
- Desert Treasure
- Digsite Quest
- Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains
- Legends Quest
- Meeting History
- Recipe for Disaster (Goblin Generals)
- Rocking Out
- Shilo Village
- While Guthix Sleeps
- Zogre Flesh Eaters
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|