- Not to be confused with Chaos equipment.
Chaotic equipment is a set that can be bought from the rewards trader on Daemonheim. All of the items require level 80 Dungeoneering and level 80 in the corresponding skill to wield (e.g. the chaotic staff requires 80 Magic and Dungeoneering). This equipment was generally considered the most powerful equipment usable outside of the Daemonheim, up to the release of drygore weapons. The chaotic equipment degrades in intervals of 1%. Each piece of equipment will last a total of 10 hours' combat when fully repaired.
Upon dying with chaotic weaponry, they will protect over any item with a guide price under 20,000,000 coins, while items worth over 20,000,000 coins take priority.
Components and BonusesEdit
|Item||Type||Mainhand Info||Offhand Info||Attributes||Critical bonuses|
|Off-hand chaotic rapier||N/A||-||-||Stab||490||1924||0||0||0||0%||0%||0%|
|Off-hand chaotic longsword||N/A||-||-||Slash||490||1924||0||0||0||0%||0%||0%|
|Off-hand chaotic claw||N/A||-||-||Slash||384||1924||0||0||0||0.9%||0%||0%|
|Off-hand chaotic crossbow||N/A||-||-||Bolt||0||1924||0||0||0||0%||0%||0%|
- It should be noted that the 10 hours of combat for which all chaotic items last are measured in 1 game tick (600 ticks per 1%) per attack made AND received. It is thus possible to have your Chaotic items degrade at faster rates if you are under attack from multiple enemies, or get attacked by enemies with fast attack rates like Scarab swarms.
- Chaotics have been reported to last as long as 25 hours if only used in single-way combat against slower-attacking enemies.
- All Chaotic equipment used to cost 400,000 Dungeoneering Tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- Unlike fully decayed barrows equipment, chaotic equipment can still be re-equipped at 0 charge.
Scroll of life • Scroll of efficiency • Scroll of cleansing • Herbicide • Gem bag • Coal bag • Anti-poison totem • Ring of vigour • Spirit cape • Sneakerpeeper • Charming imp • Dungeoneering experience