|Release date||14 January 2013 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy||You will need to buy another one from the rewards trade at Daemonheim. Destroying this item will refund 50% of the token price.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A chaotic slashing claw.|
The chaotic claw is a dragon claw enhanced with 5 chaotic spikes. It requires 80 Attack to wield like all other chaotic weapons. Attaching the spikes is irreversible, and the claw will become untradeable after they are attached. The spikes may be bought from the rewards trader at Daemonheim for 20,000 tokens per spike (100,000 tokens per claw). Like all chaotic gear, after 10 hours of combat, the chaotic claws need to be recharged.
A player wielding chaotic claws.
Interval: 2.4 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
Degrading and recharging Edit
After approximately 10 hours of combat, the chaotic claw will run out of charges and will require recharging by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. Unlike other chaotic items, when purchased, the claw will have a 100% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: Coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens. The recharge cost of the off-hand weapon is half that of the main-hand.
- 99% charged – 20,000 coins or 2,000 coins and 200 tokens.
- 90% charged – 200,000 coins or 20,000 coins and 2,000 tokens.
- 0% charged (No charges) – 2,000,000 coins or 200,000 coins and 20,000 tokens.
The claw can be recharged at any time provided it is 99% charged or less.
- This is the only main-hand Chaotic weapon that doesn't cost 200,000 Dungeoneering tokens.
- Despite requiring 5 chaotic spikes to create, only four are visible on the claw itself.
- Unlike the Dragon claw variant, the Chaotic claw does not have a Special attack.