|Release||14 January 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||You will need to buy another one from the rewards trade at Daemonheim. Destroying this item will refund 50% of the token price.|
|A chaotic slashing claw.|
The chaotic claw is a dragon claw enhanced with 5 chaotic spikes. It requires 80 Attack to wield like all other chaotic weapons. Attaching the spikes is irreversible, and the claw will become untradeable after they are attached. The spikes may be bought from the rewards trader at Daemonheim for 20,000 tokens per spike (100,000 tokens per claw).
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 2.4 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Degradation and repairEdit
The chaotic claw has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 100% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
- 99% charged – 20,000 or 2,000 and 200
- 90% charged – 200,000 or 20,000 and 2,000
- 0% charged (broken) – 2,000,000 or 200,000 and 20,000
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||2.3%|
|4 × Shifting components|
- This is the only main-hand Chaotic weapon that doesn't cost 200,000 Dungeoneering tokens.
- Despite requiring 5 chaotic spikes to create, only four are visible on the claw itself.
- Unlike the dragon claw variant, the Chaotic claw does not have a special attack.