|Start point||Speak to Surok by the statue of Saradomin, east of Varrock.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official difficulty||Unknown edit|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
You can also bring Summoning Familiars, which can help during the fight if you are a low level. A Spirit Terrorbird is great to bring to hold extra food and for its special move Tireless Run, which helps because you will do a lot of running in the caves. If you have completed As a First Resort..., you can use the Oo'glog Salt-water Spring spa for infinite run energy, which is very handy.Note: The ring of recoil does not work against Bork.
|Enemies to defeat||Bork (level 107)|
- Talk to Surok Magis outside the Tunnel of Chaos, at the statue east of Varrock (near the sawmill and earth altar).
- After the cutscene, follow him into the tunnel
- Follow him into the portal in the western room (where Dakh'thoulan Aegis is).
- Follow Surok through the Chaos Tunnels portals in the route in the above image.
- Be aware that there are aggressive monsters, dragons, and prayer-draining monsters on the way. It is recommended to bring food and combat equipment.
- You may be randomly teleported by a portal - if so, locate yourself on the map and make your way back to the route.
- You need to see three cutscenes along the route.
- Enter the final portal in the dagannoth room.
- Defeat Bork.
- Grab his drops and leave.
Congratulations, miniquest complete!